Do You Hear That Sound ?

Advertisement
This idiocy by Mork was all about saving a crumbling recruiting class....even if they get EVERY recruit they want like the Turds claim every year who the fck is gonna coach them...
Only way this works is If Mork finally finds someone to utilize our offensive talent so we can outscore what will soon be an outcoaced defensive unit..

It’s amazing how 100% certain you are Banda -
and Patke can’t coach them.

do you hear all the ****suckers in Trailerhassee and the Gayturds laughing their stupid asses off at what Mork just did to the CANES ?

not even ONE ******* interview of an experienced DC ? how ******* ridiculous is THAT ?

Mork is NOT a CANE and he is burning down the Miami program on purpose ! even Stevie Wonder can see that !

You're not wrong, but do you have to enjoy it so much? You seriously seem to be getting off on how bad things are. It's gross.

You're not wrong, but do you have to enjoy it so much? You seriously seem to be getting off on how bad things are. It's gross.
enjoying this insane bull**** ? not even close my friend.
i have been a CANES fan longer than you've probably been alive and i have given more money to Miami athletics than you
have probably ever made.
if what i post bothers you, please put me on ignore .... simple solution.

Advertisement
enjoying this insane bull**** ? not even close my friend.
i have been a CANES fan longer than you've probably been alive and i have given more money to Miami athletics than you
have probably ever made.

Spare me, everybody here has been a fan longer than I've been alive, and every one of them has given millions of dollars to the program. Just ask them.

I'm just saying that every other thread is you shouting about how bad things are, it's getting hard to believe you aren't enjoying yourself. It's like you can't wait to find the next thing to start a thread about.

Spare me, everybody here has been a fan longer than I've been alive, and every one of them has given millions of dollars to the program. Just ask them.

I'm just saying that every other thread is you shouting about how bad things are, it's getting hard to believe you aren't enjoying yourself. It's like you can't wait to find the next thing to start a thread about.
put me on ignore and get lost

Advertisement
Back