Do you consider yourself someone [who prefers great offense or defense?]

Who likes watching great offensive or defensive performances?

The Bedlam cancelation made me ask myself this and I really don't have an answer today. In the past, it was defense as we absolutely dominated that side of the ball back in the day. Now, I would probably lean towards offense as you play can't the way we used to, but I love how defenses can frustrate offenses.

Thoughts?

Defense wins games.

Offense excites and packs stadiums.

Advertisement
I like both. I like a great defense with a balanced offense. It gives you the most ways to win.

Defense all day and twice on on Sunday. I would take a legendary defense over a legendary offense. I remember seeing John Lynch cracking ******* skulls out there. I was like " Oooooo I like that".

To this day Sean Taylor is my favorite player. Lucky I got meet and chat with him before his death.

Distance Second Brain Dawkins. No one can convince me he wasn't on GOD payroll. He was trying send player to meet their maker. I honestly thought he kill Micheal Vick.

Advertisement
It’s 2022, great offense easily. I can’t stomach having an inept offense meanwhile I just Seen lsu win a title with having an elite O with a below average defense

I like both but after the last couple years having a good offense is almost a must in the new age of college football.

Advertisement
I like good defense but Lsu. / Bama games back in the day was brutal. It was good defenses against meh offenses. Just beating their head into the wall for three hours. Imo there’s nothing worse in football than two offenses that can’t be stopped by the others defense. It’s basketball.
this.

Think in todays day its better to have great offense as the teams who can stop it are few and far between. Great D still can get lit up

Advertisement
Think in todays day its better to have great offense as the teams who can stop it are few and far between. Great D still can get lit up
I dont have a preference on what im watching but you can't without one or the other. we had a great D w willis and finished 500 bc we stunk on offense. in todays game, everyone will score (even Bama put up 40+ on UGA). you gotta be able to effectively score to win anything today.

I can’t believe it took this long but …

1663894442145.gif

People falling down on the job around here.

I read these posts and I'm like yes, that's me. Then someone goes the other way, again, that's me. I guess I just like watching teams execute, either side of the ball. It's great when it's both.

I also have to agree with whoever mentioned LSU and Bama, when both had defenses that were sick as **** and neither could score for the most part. Those two games (they played twice right, or was it so tedious and boring I remember it as two) I watched but then again couldn't wait for it to be over.

Shootout games are always fun. The ones where you think that teams got it and the other fires back. They just keep going and you think one has to stop the other, but nope, only way it ends is with one ahead and the time runs out.

Advertisement
I read these posts and I'm like yes, that's me. Then someone goes the other way, again, that's me. I guess I just like watching teams execute, either side of the ball. It's great when it's both.

I also have to agree with whoever mentioned LSU and Bama, when both had defenses that were sick as **** and neither could score for the most part. Those two games (they played twice right, or was it so tedious and boring I remember it as two) I watched but then again couldn't wait for it to be over.

Shootout games are always fun. The ones where you think that teams got it and the other fires back. They just keep going and you think one has to stop the other, but nope, only way it ends is with one ahead and the time runs out.
anyone say during the KC-Bills palyofff game last year that man I wish that guy had a PBU when tyreek is throwing peace signs w 20 seconds left lol. nah man. great players make great plays and the elite offensive stars score on whoever is near them.

Advertisement
Back