Do we need Thomas Burns?

rexman182

Recruit
Haven't heard anything on the dude and with the stacked backfield of DB's it seems like we could get someone better.

Just asking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys keep saying track scholarship but you can't play football on a track scholly...

Will be on track for his RS year until another scholie open up. If I'm not mistaken he's no considered to be on a FB scholie until he plays in a game. This gives him a chance to play track and practice with the football team to see
If he develops.

The better question is does this board need OP? I think we can get a better porster.

u can play football on track scholarship, the track players can walk on as football player if want and when become starter or on 2 deep switch from track to football scholly its been done here before.

Advertisement
It's Artie's younger brother. He's already said he'll be focusing on track at the U. The recruiting sites just haven't updated. Regardless, miami will make sure that family never has to pay a dime again to go there.

Advertisement
Will be on track for his RS year until another scholie open up. If I'm not mistaken he's no considered to be on a FB scholie until he plays in a game. This gives him a chance to play track and practice with the football team to see
If he develops.

The better question is does this board need OP? I think we can get a better porster.

That's not what your mother told me.

Jalen Patterson is the kid i wish we'd keep. I think he could be our 3rd back taken this year. Could play the Eric Metcalf/Dexter McCluster role for us.

Advertisement
u can play football on track scholarship, the track players can walk on as football player if want and when become starter or on 2 deep switch from track to football scholly its been done here before.

Not true. If your on the football roster your scholly has to change from track to football

Not true. If your on the football roster your scholly has to change from track to football

99.9% sure, the scholarship does not change to football until they actually play in a game.

OP asked do we need Thomas Burns. The answer is no; but MIAMI need to make sure da kid can go to school and get an education at Miami if he want to.

Advertisement
Back