Do we need Thomas Burns?

Advertisement
u can play football on track scholarship, the track players can walk on as football player if want and when become starter or on 2 deep switch from track to football scholly its been done here before.

Not true. If your on the football roster your scholly has to change from track to football

99.9% sure, the scholarship does not change to football until they actually play in a game.

100 PERCENT sure if you play football or bball and are on any athletic scholarship for a different sport it has to goto football or bball.

This is a fact

u can play football on track scholarship, the track players can walk on as football player if want and when become starter or on 2 deep switch from track to football scholly its been done here before.

Not true. If your on the football roster your scholly has to change from track to football

99.9% sure, the scholarship does not change to football until they actually play in a game.

100 PERCENT sure if you play football or bball and are on any athletic scholarship for a different sport it has to goto football or bball.

This is a fact

Key word is PLAY. Still am absolutely sure it does not change to football until the first in game snap

Didn't somebody suggest a policy that in order to be permitted to post you must have a minimum of 100 posts?

Deserves some careful consideration.

It's a weird rule. If he met/recruited by a fb coach as soon he practices it converts. However, there are ways around that. But if it was never intended and he just walks on it does not convert to a fb scholly until he plays in a game.

Advertisement

It's a weird rule. If he met/recruited by a fb coach as soon he practices it converts. However, there are ways around that. But if it was never intended and he just walks on it does not convert to a fb scholly until he plays in a game.

He can be on the team and his scholly will still be on track as long as he doesn't eat at the training table or receive supplements etc. or play in a game. Basically as long as he does everything a normal walk does

He can be on the team and his scholly will still be on track as long as he doesn't eat at the training table or receive supplements etc. or play in a game. Basically as long as he does everything a normal walk does

not true. If he participates it any training with the team or practice then his scholly must switch from track to football.

**** walk ons can hardly get any financial aid if they play ftball or bball, its super strict.

You guys keep saying track scholarship but you can't play football on a track scholly...

Serious question then: can a football scholly player run track?! basically, are the rules different depending on NCAA sport and scholarships?

Didn't somebody suggest a policy that in order to be permitted to post you must have a minimum of 100 posts?

Wow dude, are you retarded? How do you get to 100 if you can't post until you have 100? Didn't attend UM, did you? If you did, I'm asking for my tuition refund

Advertisement
You guys keep saying track scholarship but you can't play football on a track scholly...

Serious question then: can a football scholly player run track?! basically, are the rules different depending on NCAA sport and scholarships?

Yes. If a player does 2 sports the scholarship counts against the higher "ranked" sport. For NCAA mens purposes, football is the highest ranking sport. So if a players does any other sport and football, it counts against football.

Any football player can also run track, their scholarship just remains with football

Wow dude, are you retarded? How do you get to 100 if you can't post until you have 100? Didn't attend UM, did you? If you did, I'm asking for my tuition refund
More evidence this policy should be put in place

Advertisement
He can't run track and play football and be on a track scholarship

His scholarship will only switch over to football once he earns PT. In that case then yes. If he earns PT and beats out the studs we have coming in then it's an absolute no brainer. Low risk high reward

it will depend on the nature of his recruitment and the LOI he signs, among other things. otherwise, even without actually playing in a game, he may still be considered a football scholarship.

He can't run track and play football and be on a track scholarship

His scholarship will only switch over to football once he earns PT. In that case then yes. If he earns PT and beats out the studs we have coming in then it's an absolute no brainer. Low risk high reward

it will depend on the nature of his recruitment and the LOI he signs, among other things. otherwise, even without actually playing in a game, he may still be considered a football scholarship.
What I recall about other situations like this in the past is he can still be a track scholarship player. He can be on the football team as long as he only competes in track and only practices in football.

Advertisement
is he related to artie

:Qft9gEw:

Another confirmation that he's not a UM fan...

IMG_3600.GIF

The quality of trolls has really dropped on the site. My 9 yr old niece has more football knowledge than this clown.

For somebody to ask if a football scholly player can run track, just shows that they know absolutely zero about college football or the Miami Hurricanes.

It does not become a football scholarship until you start going to football parties as opposed to track parties.

The interesting thing here though is that if you get a track team related tattoo, it is okay to go to the football parties.

More evidence this policy should be put in place

Oh I'm sorry, forgot to glance at your CIS Cred listed so pathetically to the left of your commentary...21k+ posts, eh? **** primo, that means you have averaged ~11.1 posts/day for the last 5+ years...that sounds like fat, pathetic, small crank, little man living in his **** mama's basement to me Primo!!! Sorry I don't post on here like a 13-year-old **** bc I have responsibilities in life like laying waste to our nation's enemies and laying the Bomba a tu mama ;) But carry on with yourself, don't let my words discourage you.

Advertisement
Back