DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
Do not give these scumbags money.
We have said this for years, yet we keep falling for there BS

time to talk with pour money

Personally, I think we are even beyond this tactic making waves.

The way this U has given in to the worst kind of mediocrity, they would probably be happy to fold the program for lack of funding.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
They don’t care. They’ve got the tv revenue, and at the end of the days that’s all that matters. At this point, after all these second rate hires, really hard to argue otherwise.

Doesn't matter. We make our displeasure public and embarrass them as much possible. We have absolutely nothing to lose since this program is already in the toilet.

LMAO

This guy clearly doesn't understand TV deals is where schools get majority of their money now. This isn't 1996. Miami made the 2nd most revenue last year from TV deals at $31 M. Clemson made $31.4 M. We're a dumpster fire while Clemson is winning and yet we're putting in the same amount of TV revenue.

The only thing not going to games will do is make the program look like they have no fans turning off recruiting prospects even more then the coaching staph does. If anything going to the games put less money in their hands then staying at home.

Personally, I think we are even beyond this tactic making waves.

The way this U has given in to the worst kind of mediocrity, they would probably be happy to fold the program for lack of funding.

UM
Honestly, let them. Let a school like FIU or FAU rise to the top then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yah, don't renew your tickets so I can can get the seats I really want. Thanks in advance!!!

Indeed. I encourage this hardball game specifically for those holding seats on the 50, front row anywhere and other high profile locations. This will let everyone know fans mean business.

LMAO

This guy clearly doesn't understand TV deals is where schools get majority of their money now. This isn't 1996. Miami made the 2nd most revenue last year from TV deals at $31 M. Clemson made $31.4 M. We're a dumpster fire while Clemson is winning and yet we're putting in the same amount of TV revenue.

The only thing not going to games will do is make the program look like they have no fans turning off recruiting prospects even more then the coaching staph does. If anything going to the games put less money in their hands then staying at home.
so you’re saying Go to football games, wear paper bags, and boo? Because that will actually hurt them? I’m in.

Advertisement
Back