Do not be surprised if

Advertisement
There really isn't a word to describe how pathetic it would be to lose out on all of Sony, Cook, and Scarlett in consecutive classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There really isn't a word to describe how pathetic it would be to lose out on all of Sony, Cook, and Scarlett in consecutive classes.
Don't forget Alex Collins.

alUDPqT.gif

Honestly Pete I'm really not gunna believe anything u say you have been consistently inconsistent lately...... Scarlett's gunna stick his mom hates FSU becuz her other son had a horrible experience over there... I'm not buying anything plus Sam Bruce is SOOO pro cane and there going to play college ball together

Advertisement
Definitely better to have Scarlett, mostly because that guarantees Bruce next class, and he is going to be a leader for the 2016 class.
We Can NOT lose him.

Advertisement
McElwain and Fisher must be having the time of their lives negatively recruiting against Miami by ethering Al Golden in every recruiting pitch to South Florida studs.

Like taking candy from a fat, program-ruining f***face who's continued presence here does more damage to recruiting than any threat of an NCAA death penalty.

Honestly Pete I'm really not gunna believe anything u say you have been consistently inconsistent lately...... Scarlett's gunna stick his mom hates FSU becuz her other son had a horrible experience over there... I'm not buying anything plus Sam Bruce is SOOO pro cane and there going to play college ball together

Right, Sam bruce is just a spitting repilica of Duke johnson recruiting wise. I mean, remember when Duke johnson said he was 80% committed to miami and contacted the uf staff right when they got their jobs? Yeah me too

As for the italicized Bruce is goin follow scarlett most likely.

Advertisement
Back