Do not be surprised if

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprising at all, Pete.

I expect it at this point. Williams is actually a very good back and a Walton/Williams haul is solid, but the staph still failed..as usual.

Is there anything especially positive that is coming down the pike that fans can look forward to and be happy about ? (and by especially positive, I don't mean Redwine, Norton, Scott or Callaway).

Advertisement
I'll never be surprised by Golden failing to close on top talent from Broward or Dade. It's expected at this point.

So long Scarlett from this class and Bruce from the #SWAG16 group. The freefall towards rock bottom continues the longer Golden stays.

Advertisement
What hurts most here is the loss of Bruce.

**** I am going to hate seeing him as a Nole.

Golden is jimbo's ******. We have such a worthless and uninspiring coach. I'm ashamed to have him represent my team. Truly ashamed that a man like this occupies such a great office. He is so unworthy of being the HC at Miami.

Advertisement
Everyone was telling me Scarlett was rock solid when I kept asking why he was taking a trip to fsu.

This is crazy, so much for a strong Finish, i guess his relationship with Brad is not strong enough, so if we lose him is it to FSU or UF?

Advertisement
He committed to FSU. Someone had posted a pic of him on Twitter committing ...

Advertisement
Back