Dmoney In here now Kyle Tito Aziz also

On cook vs yearby, the whole CiS staff has been sayin cook> yearby since their soph year.

on cook vs duke, duke. Cook hasn't finished a season yet. Cook is going to be a 1st round pick

Will duke go in the first round? Thanks for replying quick too, a dif you can answer the rest I appreciate it. It's just I'm frustrated and sometimes I can't believe the stuff I read on here. Oh and I'm going to edit and ask one more question thanks.

Cook hasn't played a year. Duke is better than him right now. IMO too many people find ways to bring duke down for no reason.

Coach golden is not elite on the recruiting trail IMO.

This is all truth.

It is I got no problem with it now, also he said cook is a first rounder. I want to know if he thinks duke is a first rounder, I just want to prove a point cuz I know he's honest and I'm pretty sure I know his answer.

FWIW I don't think Cook will be a 1st rounder, even though he is elite. Not the way NFL works.

Gurley, Gordon, Duke are the 3 best backs in college and I'm not sure any will be 1st round picks.

Advertisement
The creases and running lanes Yearby was finding and slithering through was elite vision and feet. Yes Cook is talented and will make the homerun but he is not on the level of Yearby when it comes to vision.

Yearby has Barry Sanders type vision. Did you see the runs he had against FSU? The way he found some of those holes were amazing.

C'mon man I don't know if your trolling but Barry sanders getting tripped up.......please delete your post be serious man. Don't fk this thread up it's pretty much for four people and serious footballers.

Why did you bring Duke into this though man, even Yearby?

Duke is elite. Yearby is very good.

I assume your point is Cook is legit and Golden isn't a great recruiter. Every one but the slurpers know that. No reason to discount Yearby and especially Duke.

I love duke but it's just to prove a,point just because he stuck by um doesn't make him the greatest player ever. I get what u saying but it's not for people like u, I'm pretty sure u know the answer down the road in four to five years.

Will duke go in the first round? Thanks for replying quick too, a dif you can answer the rest I appreciate it. It's just I'm frustrated and sometimes I can't believe the stuff I read on here. Oh and I'm going to edit and ask one more question thanks.

Cook hasn't played a year. Duke is better than him right now. IMO too many people find ways to bring duke down for no reason.

This is all truth.

It is I got no problem with it now, also he said cook is a first rounder. I want to know if he thinks duke is a first rounder, I just want to prove a point cuz I know he's honest and I'm pretty sure I know his answer.

FWIW I don't think Cook will be a 1st rounder, even though he is elite. Not the way NFL works.

Gurley, Gordon, Duke are the 3 best backs in college and I'm not sure any will be 1st round picks.

True. Cook will be a late first rounder or an early second rounder. Gotta see how he develops as a blocker. And no I don't think duke will go in the first round.

Cook Allday

As for Cook vs Duke, I take Duke (Before his drstic weight gain), because he was pretty explosive but had way more eluding ability, better cutting ability, stop and go as well as that stiff arm which he still has, but realistically Cook has a higher ceiling over duke because he is already 200-205lbs right now as a freshman and he has no bodyfat

Duke's weight gain isn't what's natural for his body I can tell just by how bloated his face looks.

guarantee If duke gained 5lbs of solid muscle a year and tops out in the 190, maybe 195lbs max he becomes way more explosive. Now he's more like a Jones Drew. A small bruiser with really above average speed and above average cutting ability.

His vision is still Grade A+ tho

p.s. not bringing Duke down, I just never agreed with gaining as much weight as he did

Yo welcome to the site, u know ur stuff just by the couple posts you have said u shall be trending up soon. Seriously though I like it truth talk.

Being UM fans, we have the hardest pill to swallow of any major college football team. We know what we WERE and we know what we are NOW. I love when Canes fan say the truth such as yourself.

No one wants to admit that duke gained too much weight too fast

No one wants to admit that it's not that Cook is better than Yearby just Bcuz, it's Cooks running style and stature makes him dangerous right NOW. Yearby is effective, but he isn't dangerous by any means as of now and he is no Frank Gore either.

I believe we are headed in the right direction but it would've been great to beat FSU while they were riding the biggest hype train in a 27 game winning streak and a quarterback that is loopy as ***c but manages to win.

Also FSU is luckier than last year's Auburn team, LUCKY *** TEAM always catching breaks

Last edited:

This is all truth.

True. Cook will be a late first rounder or an early second rounder. Gotta see how he develops as a blocker. And no I don't think duke will go in the first round.

Thanks you good sir. Appreciate it and the honesty, it's for a certain group this thread.

Advertisement

This is all truth.

I don't think Duke will go 1st either. Duke is/will be a more natural RB then Cook though. Cook is just on another planet athletically, very few people have his athletic ability.

FWIw, I said preseason and still say now that Duke is with James and McGahee as the best backs to ever come through Miami. Gore would be in that group as well but we never got to see the real Gore (outside his FR year). so obviously I have a huge respect for Dukes skills

Last edited:
Cook Allday

As for Cook vs Duke, I take Duke (Before his drstic weight gain), because he was pretty explosive but had way more eluding ability, better cutting ability, stop and go as well as that stiff arm which he still has, but realistically Cook has a higher ceiling over duke because he is already 200-205lbs right now as a freshman and he has no bodyfat

Duke's weight gain isn't what's natural for his body I can tell just by how bloated his face looks.

guarantee If duke gained 5lbs of solid muscle a year and tops out in the 190, maybe 195lbs max he becomes way more explosive. Now he's more like a Jones Drew. A small bruiser with really above average speed and above average cutting ability.

p.s. not bringing Duke down, I just never agreed with gaining as much weight as he did

Yo welcome to the site, u know ur stuff just by the couple posts you have said u shall be trending up soon. Seriously though I like it truth talk.

Being UM fans, we have the hardest pill to swallow of any major college football team. We know what we WERE and we know what we are NOW. I love when Canes fan say the truth such as yourself.

No one wants to admit that it's not that Cook is better than Yearby just Bcuz, Cooks running style and stature makes him dangerous right NOW. Yearby is effective, but he isn't dangerous by any means as of now and he is no Frank Gore either.

I believe we are headed in the right direction but it would've been great to beat FSU while they were riding the biggest hype train in a 27 game winning streak and a quarterback that is loopy as ***c but manages to win.

Also FSU is luckier than last year's Auburn team, LUCKY *** TEAM always catching breaks

Agree with everything u said but two things, I'm not a luck guy. The ball that got batted and caught by Fsu to me just happened that way and u can't change it. Secondly the direction part to me is a good direction better than the previous staff but the recruiting tells me he won't outdo Fsu and Bama, so it's better to try another guy.

This is all truth.

I don't think Duke will go 1st either. Duke is/will be a more natural RB then Cook though. Cook is just on another planet athletically, very few people have his athletic ability.

Fair enough I'll take it.

Advertisement
Cook Allday

No one wants to admit that it's not that Cook is better than Yearby just Bcuz, Cooks running style and stature makes him dangerous right NOW. Yearby is effective, but he isn't dangerous by any means as of now and he is no Frank Gore either.

Sorry man, the weight game myth is a joke. Duke is playing better then he ever has. He never had 4.3 speed. His acceleration, vision, feet (which made him elite) are as good as ever. He finishes runs much better as well.

Cook Allday

Agree with everything u said but two things, I'm not a luck guy. The ball that got batted and caught by Fsu to me just happened that way and u can't change it. Secondly the direction part to me is a good direction better than the previous staff but the recruiting tells me he won't outdo Fsu and Bama, so it's better to try another guy.

LOL not with Golden and Staff but for the first time we possibly have a legit QB that can make all the throws

And I was just being funny. Last year Auburn always came out with a W somehow. I guess it would be best to say FSU catches breaks and capitalizes, whereas NC state, Notredame, Louisville, and now us had plenty of chances but never capitalized and left points on the field. It hurts man

Cook Allday

LOL not with Golden and Staff but for the first time we possibly have a legit QB that can make all the throws

And I was just being funny. Last year Auburn always came out with a W somehow. I guess it would be best to say FSU catches breaks and capitalizes, whereas NC state, Notredame, Louisville, and now us had plenty of chances but never capitalized and left points on the field. It hurts man

True indeed but James coley a Jimbo coaching tree guy found and reeled in brad.

Advertisement
Cook Allday

Sorry man, the weight game myth is a joke. Duke is playing better then he ever has. He never had 4.3 speed. His acceleration, vision, feet (which made him elite) are as good as ever. He finishes runs much better as well.

coming in he had high 4.3-low 4.4 speed. He looks like a 4.5 guy now, maybe he still favors his injured leg and has mental hangups.

Imo he lost a step, but I didn't say he wasn't elite, I just said he was more explosive and that's what made him special and unique. I'll always ride for duke but I never came in looking for duke the bruiser

This is vintage Duke
http://youtu.be/v5IxT6UOPuo

I really wish we knew how much influence Golden has in game on the play calling. We know Coley is calling the plays but Golden can tell him to run more. Or if Coley is being too conservative, to open it up.

Just seems odd what we saw in the 2nd half.

Coleys 1st few drives the last 6 or so games have been lights out. I find it weird that we can be so good early and look bad late

The stunts on the D line by FSU worked in the second half. It made a huge difference in the pressure they got on Kaaya and disrupted timing for sure.

Advertisement
Cook Allday

coming in he had high 4.3-low 4.4 speed. He looks like a 4.5 guy now, maybe he still favors his injured leg and has mental hangups.

Imo he lost a step, but I didn't say he wasn't elite, I just said he was more explosive and that's what made him special and unique. I'll always ride for duke but I never came in looking for duke the bruiser

This is vintage Duke

You do realize coming into today Duke avg the most yards per touch out of every RB in the nation.

He hasn't lost a step, he never was a 4.3 guy

This is vintage Duke

You do realize coming into today Duke avg the most yards per touch out of every RB in the nation.

He hasn't lost a step, he never was a 4.3 guy

Yard averages mean nothing. There's a fat 250lb rb for Marshall averaging 8yds a carry from what the commentators said. Average has nothing to do with break away speed as long as on every run you average over 4yds a carry. Just shows that duke has gotten tougher between the tackles and more consistant which isn't bad

But he isn't the Liberty City OpaLocka Duke that I saw his freshman year at UM. He exchanged a small amount of speed and agility for cutting ability but his face is as bloated as Jameis's which means he's carrying a bit too much fat

Duke got bigger and stronger. He sacrificed a little bit of his speed and a little bit of his agility to gain more durability - and it's made him a better RB. Yes he lost half a step, and it's a very thin line between putting on weight and putting on too much weight, but Duke's right where he should be

Duke got bigger and stronger. He sacrificed a little bit of his speed and a little bit of his agility to gain more durability - and it's made him a better RB. Yes he lost half a step, and it's a very thin line between putting on weight and putting on too much weight, but Duke's right where he should be

This is why guys like cook r rare u don't gotta touch them, natural 4.3 guy and big enough to take the NCAA big boys.

Advertisement
Back