Dmoney In here now Kyle Tito Aziz also

Dwinstitles

All-American
Cook vs Yearby who ya got and why.

Cook vs duke who ya got and why.

Also if cook and Rudolph choose miami, do we win that game? (You can pass on this one because it's a what if question)

Orange and greens glasses off please........go

Even u Kyle and Aziz and Tito

Also this coach, talk bout his recruiting. Is he elite and will his sfla formula (losing to Fsu on the trail) work............preach. I know u guys are respected and hopefully these (I'll be nice) "people" listen. Thanks

Would prefer u guys answer this because we already know the slurpers will stick up for coach and the mopes are done with this staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
English please

Leave this for the big boys, I don't want this ruined. This is a serious question all jokes aside no trolling, talk about my English in another thread or start a new thread about it. We can discuss it there. Butch approves this message cuz most his players thatwon a title spoke like me off camera. Thanks

Last edited:
On cook vs yearby, the whole CiS staff has been sayin cook> yearby since their soph year.

on cook vs duke, duke. Cook hasn't finished a season yet. Cook is going to be a 1st round pick

On cook vs yearby, the whole CiS staff has been sayin cook> yearby since their soph year.

on cook vs duke, duke. Cook hasn't finished a season yet. Cook is going to be a 1st round pick

Will duke go in the first round? Thanks for replying quick too, a dif you can answer the rest I appreciate it. It's just I'm frustrated and sometimes I can't believe the stuff I read on here. Oh and I'm going to edit and ask one more question thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Right now Duke is better then Cook.

Duke is one of the best HS backs in SFla history. What's the point of trying to bring Duke down?

Will duke go in the first round? Thanks for replying quick too, a dif you can answer the rest I appreciate it. It's just I'm frustrated and sometimes I can't believe the stuff I read on here. Oh and I'm going to edit and ask one more question thanks.

Cook hasn't played a year. Duke is better than him right now. IMO too many people find ways to bring duke down for no reason.

Coach golden is not elite on the recruiting trail IMO.

Cook Allday

As for Cook vs Duke, I take Duke (Before his drstic weight gain), because he was pretty explosive but had way more eluding ability, better cutting ability, stop and go as well as that stiff arm which he still has, but realistically Cook has a higher ceiling over duke because he is already 200-205lbs right now as a freshman and he has no bodyfat

Duke's weight gain isn't what's natural for his body I can tell just by how bloated his face looks.

guarantee If duke gained 5lbs of solid muscle a year and tops out in the 190, maybe 195lbs max he becomes way more explosive. Now he's more like a Jones Drew. A small bruiser with really above average speed and above average cutting ability.

His vision is still Grade A+ tho

p.s. not bringing Duke down, I just never agreed with gaining as much weight as he did

Last edited:

Cook hasn't played a year. Duke is better than him right now. IMO too many people find ways to bring duke down for no reason.

Thanks I'm cool with this answer, I love duke by the way.

Advertisement
The creases and running lanes Yearby was finding and slithering through was elite vision and feet. Yes Cook is talented and will make the homerun but he is not on the level of Yearby when it comes to vision.

Yearby has Barry Sanders type vision. Did you see the runs he had against FSU? The way he found some of those holes were amazing.

Cook Allday

As for Cook vs Duke, I take Duke (Before his drstic weight gain), because he was pretty explosive but had way more eluding ability, better cutting ability, stop and go as well as that stiff arm which he still has, but realistically Cook has a higher ceiling over duke because he is already 200-205lbs right now as a freshman and he has no bodyfat

Duke's weight gain isn't what's natural for his body I can tell just by how bloated his face looks.

guarantee If duke gained 5lbs of solid muscle a year and tops out in the 190, maybe 195lbs max he becomes way more explosive. Now he's more like a Jones Drew. A small bruiser with really above average speed and above average cutting ability.

His vision is still Grade A+ tho

p.s. not bringing Duke down, I just never agreed with gaining as much weight as he did

Yo welcome to the site, u know ur stuff just by the couple posts you have said u shall be trending up soon. Seriously though I like it truth talk.

All for naught if you trip over your own feet every play

edit: in response to supercane85

Last edited:
The creases and running lanes Yearby was finding and slithering through was elite vision and feet. Yes Cook is talented and will make the homerun but he is not on the level of Yearby when it comes to vision.

Yearby has Barry Sanders type vision. Did you see the runs he had against FSU? The way he found some of those holes were amazing.

C'mon man I don't know if your trolling but Barry sanders getting tripped up.......please delete your post be serious man. Don't fk this thread up it's pretty much for four people and serious footballers.

Advertisement

This is all truth.

One more thing Kyle, will duke go in the first though?

This is all truth.

It is I got no problem with it now, also he said cook is a first rounder. I want to know if he thinks duke is a first rounder, I just want to prove a point cuz I know he's honest and I'm pretty sure I know his answer.

Advertisement
I'm talking duke and year by over cook because of loyalty. **** those other dudes who wanna go put on for a team and city that rivals your hometown. Miami needs the FSU ***** to start keeping these kids home. That's what drives em away. They see all those bunnies up there ready to give it all up so there ready to leave

C'mon man I don't know if your trolling but Barry sanders getting tripped up.......please delete your post be serious man. Don't fk this thread up it's pretty much for four people and serious footballers.

Why did you bring Duke into this though man, even Yearby?

Duke is elite. Yearby is very good.

I assume your point is Cook is legit and Golden isn't a great recruiter. Every one but the slurpers know that. No reason to discount Yearby and especially Duke.

I'm talking duke and year by over cook because of loyalty. **** those other dudes who wanna go put on for a team and city that rivals your hometown. Miami needs the FSU ***** to start keeping these kids home. That's what drives em away. They see all those bunnies up there ready to give it all up so there ready to leave

This ain't about that so I don't know what to tell you. I don't like them dudes either they are traitors u saw my youtube video.........but this is serious talk no bias or hate involved.

Advertisement
Back