2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been so many moms over the years that want the recruit to leave Miami, and the players usually abide. The one time mom wants a recruit to leave home and come to Miami, Stone doesn't follow thru lol

The irony.

Advertisement
Tough loss... Seems like the staff did everything they could.

It's just like us though right?

Justin Scott, elite DL: wants to go to Miami.. Mom wants him close to home. Stays home.

David Stone, elite DL: likes Oklahoma but Mom wants Miami and wants him away from home (and he likes Miami as well). Stays home.
This is where a couple of ACCCG wins and 10 win seasons come into play. Except we don’t have the track record the past couple of decades.

How about seeing Moten and Horton develop, LT go in the 1st round, AND win 10 games?

Kids want to know they will "develop" into NFL players at the college of choice, they want big NIL, and they would like to win. Being local helps.

Maybe Miami should circle back to TA and hope to reclassify the other Central kid.

How about seeing Moten and Horton develop, LT go in the 1st round, AND win 10 games?

Kids want to know they will "develop" into NFL players at the college of choice, they want big NIL, and they would like to win. Being local helps.

Maybe Miami should circle back to TA and hope to reclassify the other Central kid.
I think we are at the point where grabbing TA is almost a necessity

It’s clear he was going to pick Miami. He even admitted he was picking Miami until the last minute he changed his mind. **** near still picked up the Miami hat. He freaked out and picked up the Oklahoma hat. Let’s see if we win some games if Mario can flip him
It sounds like he doesn’t wanna be here. His family wants him here. He even said it himself. It was between making himself happy (ou) or family happy (um). Don’t think it’s a flip situation here unless he just succumbs to family pressure later on

Advertisement
Kurt Cobain Nevermind GIF by Nirvana

Jesus, ever hear of the term, beating a dead horse?

Some of you, just wow and I haven't even read the last 10 pages.

He picked OU. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, it happened, move on. Anything said here doesn't change that.

The staff invested a lot of time into him and other recruits. They once again came up empty. There's no more disappointment than there is within them. It happens, again, move on.

The witch hunt **** needs to stop. It's recruiting, you lose some and win some. You'd think most were used to it by now and learn how to deal with it. I guess I'm expecting more from grown *** adults.

Advertisement
The Mississippi DT picked Ole Miss and the Oklahoma DT picked Oklahoma. You swing for the fences, sometimes you miss. The season has not been played. Coaches move, things happen. It's too early to quit and complain.

It’s not that plain and simple but whatever. Kid followed his heart and can’t blame him for that. Doesn’t mean we weren’t taken into serious consideration.
They can’t see it that way. It’s black and white for a lot of these dudes. They’re either all one school and trolled us or last second bags were dropped. Never that one guy is truly conflicted and can only pick 1, and reverted back to what made him most comfortable.

Jesus, ever hear of the term, beating a dead horse?

Some of you, just wow and I haven't even read the last 10 pages.

He picked OU. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong, it happened, move on. Anything said here doesn't change that.

The staff invested a lot of time into him and other recruits. They once again came up empty. There's no more disappointment than there is within them. It happens, again, move on.

The witch hunt **** needs to stop. It's recruiting, you lose some and win some. You'd think most were used to it by now and learn how to deal with it. I guess I'm expecting more from grown *** adults.
OK everyone for now on there’s a 20 minute moratorium on any topic in the off-season. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Advertisement
Yep the same family that said hey man but send you to Florida for high school

Maybe when they read the paper and see the mass shootings at an Oklahoma HS game Friday night his family might not find him going back home that great afterall..

As a father, his words ring loud and clear. Look fan shades it was weird yesterday, cribby puts his info out, this one he was right there with the rest of us. WTF.

Stones good with me. I don't see how anyone can rip him or decision after that write up. That's how I would expect my son's to handle it. I'm not mad at all. OU got a good one.

Not the issue at this point.

We will clearly take a couple of guys in the Portal.

When F$U does the EXACT SAME THING, certain people on this board bust a nut for their hero Prison Mike Norvell.
Hard to get quality DTs in the portal.
They are in extremely high demand and not a lot to go around.
Sucks not getting Stone but Mario and staff will keep chipping away.

Advertisement
If he made his decision based on last minute phone call...we just need to be the last one to talk to him on NSD. No joke that could be the difference.

If he made his decision based on last minute phone call...we just need to be the last one to talk to him on NSD. No joke that could be the difference.
he didnt want to be here. his family wanted him to. he made his choice to be happy and choose where he wanted to be rather than where his fam wanted him to be. he would have chosen us to make his family happy. im good w him going elsewhere if thats where he wanted to go.

Kinda weird certain guys that were quiet after Patterson are now vocal

There’s a word for these people: *****.

I never thought he was coming, but I certainly was hoping he was, and I’m not gonna act like a little ***** and start celebrating it because he didn’t come.

It’s obvious we have people that are only here for the misery and to rub it in when things go wrong.

And no, it’s not a shtick, they’re actually hating little *******.

Should’ve had a spy at the game, steal Stone’s phone. :)

How about asking his brother Luis at the FBI to tap priority recruit’s phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back