Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And Cribby with the Avitar change 👀
IMG_7127.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I still don’t get it if you’re going to be proven wrong by the end of the week.
Play this out.

You’re an FSU slurper.
You realize you aren’t getting him.
You switch to “Chaos Mode” and start rumors about him committing to FSU or taking commitment bags.

Possible outcomes:
- Force UM to hand out bags and overpay
- Force UM “fan” mopes to get nasty and maybe turn the kid off (we’ve been told before that toxic fans can spoil recruitments)
- Hope to induce panic in UM, fanbase, or both for your own amusement.

If your style is scorched earth and you’re that kind of Tool - what do you have to lose?

Play this out.

You’re an FSU slurper.
You realize you aren’t getting him.
You switch to “Chaos Mode” and start rumors about him committing to FSU or taking commitment bags.

Possible outcomes:
- Force UM to hand out bags and overpay
- Force UM “fan” mopes to get nasty and maybe turn the kid off (we’ve been told before that toxic fans can spoil recruitments)
- Hope to induce panic in UM, fanbase, or both for your own amusement.

If your style is scorched earth and you’re that kind of Tool - what do you have to lose?
If you have any reputation, you have that to lose. And if you don’t have a reputation, usually nobody is listening to you anyway.

If you’re quietly leaking it so as to not lose your rep, you’re still setting your own fan base up for disappointment and putting more eyeballs on a guy picking UM because of the drama you’ve created

It definitely is a 2 way street.

And fu*k FSU.

Advertisement
But what was his end game? Wouldn’t that push a recruit further from FSU if they made up an entire narrative about his recruitment? Recruiting is wild. I don’t know if I am smart enough or too smart to follow it anymore.

Because now you have people like Sonnone on 247 making cryptic tweets that we did something “illegal” in the last couple days to steal it away from them when infact he was always coming to Miami.

That’s their narrative they are running with. He was ours until Miami did this when he was never going to fsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back