2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. But @DMoney is yet to make his prediction on who wins out. (No disrespect to D he may just not want to ruin the kids moment)

@Cribby doubled down on his predictions for the good guys on both recruits today and the board has been having a great day because of it.
I won’t say anything about D at this point but he has basically said his position when it comes to the entire recruiting landscape. So some people (not you) might think he’s hedging at times, if you pay attention close enough to what he’s said about various recruits and watched how they play out, it’s pretty clear how close he is to the information

I more bring it up because every update he was doing he’s like “we aren’t out of it” even though literally 99.99% of people said we had no shot

I didn’t realize my comment would unnecessarily create this much controversy 😂

We all know who is legit here

Advertisement
Unnecessary? Sounds like true dedication to me. If I overheard two UM fans arguing over who is the biggest UM Superfan, and one of the fans said he would literally blow Cristobal for landing two elite recruits, I would immediately declare a winner in the superfan battle.

I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks. Does that make you happy ? Do you love me now?
Yes

Advertisement
I'm so horny right now.
IMG_2879.gif

I won’t say anything about D at this point but he has basically said his position when it comes to the entire recruiting landscape. So some people (not you) might think he’s hedging at times, if you pay attention close enough to what he’s said about various recruits and watched how they play out, it’s pretty clear how close he is to the information

I more bring it up because every update he was doing he’s like “we aren’t out of it” even though literally 99.99% of people said we had no shot

I didn’t realize my comment would unnecessarily create this much controversy 😂

We all know who is legit here
D$ knew the deal , we literally bounced stuff off each other all week. Maybe he didn’t make a prediction because he’s technically part of the media and was asked not to . I’m just a random shmuck on a message board that nobody knows who he is. I‘m an independent contractor lol.

Advertisement
I posted in wrong thread initially but essentially something related to this:

I gotta be honest. I’m not following any of this. Someone from FSU has an issue with Miami so put out a fake story that he was going to FSU that would be proven false once he committed? @Geo305 maybe I’m missing a piece of this, respecting the need to be vague.

Advertisement
Advertisement
D$ knew the deal , we literally bounced stuff off each other all week. Maybe he didn’t make a prediction because he’s technically part of the media and was asked not to . I’m just a random shmuck on a message board that nobody knows who he is. I‘m an independent contractor lol.
I actually just think a lot of people that read this board haven’t interacted in the real world with human beings enough

It’s not hard to figure out who says what for what reasons

A former writer.
But what was his end game? Wouldn’t that push a recruit further from FSU if they made up an entire narrative about his recruitment? Recruiting is wild. I don’t know if I am smart enough or too smart to follow it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back