DL Coach search

Haven’t read the entire thread to see if his name has been mentioned but another possible candidate with ties to Manny Diaz:

Bo Davis. D-Line coach at UTSA currently. Was at Texas with Manny from 2011-2013. Has been DLine coach for the Dolphins and 2 stunts at Alabama. Proven recruiter and was on a defensive staff for a D that was top 10 in several key categories last year

Scratch that thought. Didn’t know about the show cause. I tried

Advertisement
Yo waiting for this news is stressful. We need someone who can recruit. This DL crop that we are targeting is huge.

Bogle, Tyler Davis, Sorrells, Derrick Hunter, Braylen Ingraham all dudes who are talented and who’s phones need to be blown up on a daily basis to get them to Coral Gables.

I have to question richt when he says there's a ton of interest for the position honestly..

yah? from where? our 2 main targets noped out of here real fast and we have a bunch of newbies that he's put on staff so far apart from kul

patke is a great example

Advertisement
I have to question richt when he says there's a ton of interest for the position honestly..

yah? from where? our 2 main targets noped out of here real fast and we have a bunch of newbies that he's put on staff so far apart from kul

patke is a great example

can you guys stop with the Patke example? He was hired as the 10th assistant while Kul was still on payroll. Whoever takes the dline job will have Kul's salary to negotiate which was pretty competitive for his spot. Add to that no state taxes, year-round weather, top notch recruiting base, and a team very much on the rise to the package. Who would not have interest in this gig?

Haven’t read the entire thread to see if his name has been mentioned but another possible candidate with ties to Manny Diaz:

Bo Davis. D-Line coach at UTSA currently. Was at Texas with Manny from 2011-2013. Has been DLine coach for the Dolphins and 2 stunts at Alabama. Proven recruiter and was on a defensive staff for a D that was top 10 in several key categories last year

Picked up by the Detroit Lions

patke is a great example
Maybe CMR didn't want either man, all of us fans jumped on board with those two, but we are not making the hire.

Advertisement
Partridge was promoted to AHC yesterday. I doubt our vacancy was absent from that decision process.
Probably has nothing to do with us, he wasn’t interviewed by Miami but he did interview with bama in their search

that was yesterday and after Bama hired Kul. Probably did have a lot to do with us.
He interviewed with bama less than 2 weeks ago. Fact is he didn’t interview with us so we don’t even know if we pursued him like that

patke is a great example
Richt never offered patrick or patridge the job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does this matter?

Rocker was revealed to have committed a minor recruiting violation while at Georgia although the violation was unrelated to his firing.

Advertisement
Back