DK Tweet

Kirkland seems like a nice, respectful kid. It's really, really ****** if people are talking **** about him personally. I think he made a mistake and possibly played UM (without even really knowing that he was doing it...not necessarily in bad faith) but that's low.

No one knows the entire story, with that said some of you all gotta chill with the "angry tweets", I thought the compliance office already sent this message out already, dumb a$$es in every fan base though

All of this.

Advertisement
I LOVE FOLLOWING RECRUITING BUT ****** HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ITS A **** OF A ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND GETTING CRAZIER EACH YEAR

SOME CANT HANDLE THE UPS AND DOWNS

WTH WE NEED YOU TO STICK WITH IT MY *****

I spent all last season not following recruiting. It was amazing. I clicked on the class on signing day, saw we had some highly-rated guys coming in, and was happy. Watched a few highlights, asked some questions on the board, and that was that.

I will return to not following recruiting for the next class. This **** is out of control.

Im leaning towards this. **** is too stressful and kids are crazy these days.

I spent all last season not following recruiting. It was amazing. I clicked on the class on signing day, saw we had some highly-rated guys coming in, and was happy. Watched a few highlights, asked some questions on the board, and that was that.

I will return to not following recruiting for the next class. This **** is out of control.

These DT's aren't just on molly; they're on bath salts about to eat dude's faces.

lol. No you won't.

Don't believe me just watch

Quote Originally Posted by weownfsu View Post
I did the same thing WTH did but now I'm hooked again. Dammit mane.
I'm fully invested in this class, can't do it now. The key is after signing day to get the **** out. I already know too much with Sony, the Cook guy, and Chad Thomas. Gotta get the **** out before they pull you back in.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHell View Post

I have told myself I am done, been in it for a couple years but this year has pushed me over the edge. We need our own forum for recovering recruit-nik addicts. recruitnic anonymous, D$ make it happen!

Advertisement
You shouldnt stop following recruiting but you have to stop going all in on some emotional kid.

lol. No you won't.

Don't believe me just watch

Do you promise?

Advertisement
I dont get why people **** with kids but I like his response:
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI @csanta11 You didn't even make it to college bro you mad at me for no reason be mad at your self! Hang your self bro

Anyone else find it funny that a kid whose coach blasted his pathetic GPA calling people out on twitter for not "making" it to college. I mean can we really consider Ole Miss, Ark, USF, and FSU "colleges". If that kid couldn't play ball he would be stacking boxes at a UPS office.

Hahaa really, man? Yea those are universities... Lets not pretend like UM is the only university in the U.S. If the kid has the opportunity to et a free ride for something he is good at more power to him... He had the right to respond like he did... But since he won't be attending the U, we all know he will fail in life because Ark, USF, FSU and Ole Miss doesn't have successful alumni... There is no way you can spin this... As a poster already stated why are adults attacking a kid on twitter... I'm 25 and I don't see the point in having a twitter, let alone following a 17 year old...

Those are NOT Universities. They are football teams that happen to have pseudo - academics mixed in, no matter how bothersome they are. Harvard is a University, Michigan is a University, Miami is a University, Baylor is a University, Northwestern is a University. ****, even Oregon and Washington are Universities. Anything in the SEC not named Florida or Vandy is a joke. This kid can't even "like" count to potatoe, yet wants to call people out. Get the **** out of here.

I'm not saying the guys tweeting him aren't losers, they are. However, lets not gloss over the fact this kid is calling people out people who are "dosing" him, for having never made it to a university, when he will basically struggle to push the front door in at Ole Miss when the sign above the handle clearly says "pull". But hey......SEC, SEC, SEC....

I'm a die hard Cane and an FSU Alum.

In the near future I will be a licensed Optometrist in the State of Florida. I smoked the MCATs and OATs with my FSU education. I started at the []_[] but, couldn't afford the tuition even with the Merrick Scholie. All Universities offer quality education if you push yourself. Miami is the better academic institution but, don't discredit the quality of education offered at American Universities.

side note: My buddy went to Duke, UM law and is 300,000 Gs in debt without any legit connects for a good job. He's a baller an will get it done but, there are plenty of FSU alums that graduated without monster debt that are making good livings.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1337379 said:
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI @csanta11 You didn't even make it to college bro you mad at me for no reason be mad at your self! Hang your self bro

Anyone else find it funny that a kid whose coach blasted his pathetic GPA calling people out on twitter for not "making" it to college. I mean can we really consider Ole Miss, Ark, USF, and FSU "colleges". If that kid couldn't play ball he would be stacking boxes at a UPS office.

Hahaa really, man? Yea those are universities... Lets not pretend like UM is the only university in the U.S. If the kid has the opportunity to et a free ride for something he is good at more power to him... He had the right to respond like he did... But since he won't be attending the U, we all know he will fail in life because Ark, USF, FSU and Ole Miss doesn't have successful alumni... There is no way you can spin this... As a poster already stated why are adults attacking a kid on twitter... I'm 25 and I don't see the point in having a twitter, let alone following a 17 year old...

Those are NOT Universities. They are football teams that happen to have pseudo - academics mixed in, no matter how bothersome they are. Harvard is a University, Michigan is a University, Miami is a University, Baylor is a University, Northwestern is a University. ****, even Oregon and Washington are Universities. Anything in the SEC not named Florida or Vandy is a joke. This kid can't even "like" count to potatoe, yet wants to call people out. Get the **** out of here.

I'm not saying the guys tweeting him aren't losers, they are. However, lets not gloss over the fact this kid is calling people out people who are "dosing" him, for having never made it to a university, when he will basically struggle to push the front door in at Ole Miss when the sign above the handle clearly says "pull". But hey......SEC, SEC, SEC....

I'm a die hard Cane and an FSU Alum.

In the near future I will be a licensed Optometrist in the State of Florida. I smoked the MCATs and OATs with my FSU education. I started at the []_[] but, couldn't afford the tuition even with the Merrick Scholie. All Universities offer quality education if you push yourself. Miami is the better academic institution but, don't discredit the quality of education offered at American Universities.

side note: My buddy went to Duke, UM law and is 300,000 Gs in debt without any legit connects for a good job. He's a baller an will get it done but, there are plenty of FSU alums that graduated without monster debt that are making good livings.

FSU grad but a UM fan ....smart kid. Good luck to you. GO CANES!

you should probably brush up on your college rankings again before going further into this discussion:

Florida- 54
Baylor- 77
Bama- 77
Auburn- 89
FSU- 97
Missouri- 97
Tennessee- 101
Oregon- 115

for your convenience: http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Last edited by a moderator:
Good perspective on this crap, not from me but a blog I (and few others, it seems) frequent.

This whole thing sucks, but Golden ain't no Simple Jack.

http://steinonthesidelines.blogspot.com/2013/02/crootin-2013.html?m=1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back