DK Tweet

Advertisement
When you have ample time to pill the trigger, yet you mess around this is what happens. Denver has lots of learning to do. I hope he grows up soon. In real life, when you play games and waste people's time, end result is - you lose. Very simple.

When you have ample time to pill the trigger, yet you mess around this is what happens. Denver has lots of learning to do. I hope he grows up soon. In real life, when you play games and waste people's time, end result is - you lose. Very simple.
He's a kid
His parents and coaches failed him if he wanted to go to the U and they continued to play games after the offer
Too many politics down is SoFla and it's slowing the Golden era

The staff failed so bad in this situation... Epic fail golden and co

This again?

The blowback wasn't worth it IMO...

I have a strong feeling that Miami's side of the story would be a little different (though we will probably never know). I can't imagine Golden being so sloppy.

That's what I don't get... What scenario could promote this from golden? I don't get it, seems like a bad move. But whatever hope we have a killer class still

This is his coaches fault. If he handles this behind closed doors no one even knows what happened because Miami can't comment on it. In fact after signing day when he chose somewhere else people would be crushing the staff saying they couldn't close someone who was a lock.

Edit: I'm not saying that this is okay, people should leave this kid alone. I'm just saying his coach carries a lot of responsibility for this. If he wouldn't have gotten in such a hurry to put Miami on blast publicly then it probably wouldn't have played out this way for DK.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kirkland seems like a nice, respectful kid. It's really, really ****** if people are talking **** about him personally. I think he made a mistake and possibly played UM (without even really knowing that he was doing it...not necessarily in bad faith) but that's low.

Kirkland seems like a nice, respectful kid. It's really, really ****** if people are talking **** about him personally. I think he made a mistake and possibly played UM (without even really knowing that he was doing it...not necessarily in bad faith) but that's low.

I spent all last season not following recruiting. It was amazing. I clicked on the class on signing day, saw we had some highly-rated guys coming in, and was happy. Watched a few highlights, asked some questions on the board, and that was that.

I will return to not following recruiting for the next class. This **** is out of control.

I spent all last season not following recruiting. It was amazing. I clicked on the class on signing day, saw we had some highly-rated guys coming in, and was happy. Watched a few highlights, asked some questions on the board, and that was that.

I will return to not following recruiting for the next class. This **** is out of control.

ditto

Advertisement
I dont get why people **** with kids but I like his response:
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI @csanta11 You didn't even make it to college bro you mad at me for no reason be mad at your self! Hang your self bro

Anyone else find it funny that a kid whose coach blasted his pathetic GPA calling people out on twitter for not "making" it to college. I mean can we really consider Ole Miss, Ark, USF, and FSU "colleges". If that kid couldn't play ball he would be stacking boxes at a UPS office.

Hahaa really, man? Yea those are universities... Lets not pretend like UM is the only university in the U.S. If the kid has the opportunity to et a free ride for something he is good at more power to him... He had the right to respond like he did... But since he won't be attending the U, we all know he will fail in life because Ark, USF, FSU and Ole Miss doesn't have successful alumni... There is no way you can spin this... As a poster already stated why are adults attacking a kid on twitter... I'm 25 and I don't see the point in having a twitter, let alone following a 17 year old...

Those are NOT Universities. They are football teams that happen to have pseudo - academics mixed in, no matter how bothersome they are. Harvard is a University, Michigan is a University, Miami is a University, Baylor is a University, Northwestern is a University. ****, even Oregon and Washington are Universities. Anything in the SEC not named Florida or Vandy is a joke. This kid can't even "like" count to potatoe, yet wants to call people out. Get the **** out of here.

I'm not saying the guys tweeting him aren't losers, they are. However, lets not gloss over the fact this kid is calling people out people who are "dosing" him, for having never made it to a university, when he will basically struggle to push the front door in at Ole Miss when the sign above the handle clearly says "pull". But hey......SEC, SEC, SEC....

lol. No you won't.

Advertisement
The momentum of Cristobal, the NCAA case collapsing, and Coley brought us all back in deep enough to kick us right square in the nuts.

lol. No you won't.

Don't believe me just watch

I did the same thing WTH did but now I'm hooked again. Dammit mane.

I'm fully invested in this class, can't do it now. The key is after signing day to get the **** out. I already know too much with Sony, the Cook guy, and Chad Thomas. Gotta get the **** out before they pull you back in.

Advertisement
I did the same thing WTH did but now I'm hooked again. Dammit mane.

I'm fully invested in this class, can't do it now. The key is after signing day to get the **** out. I already know too much with Sony, the Cook guy, and Chad Thomas. Gotta get the **** out before they pull you back in.

I can already tell Ermon Lane is going to be up to some shenanigans. I'm done man. Can't do it anymore.

No one knows the entire story, with that said some of you all gotta chill with the "angry tweets", I thought the compliance office already sent this message out already, dumb a$$es in every fan base though

I haven't been on twitter in a year or more. I've only sent out five tweets, maybe, total. Never sent one to a kid, ever.

Just went and gave the kid a shout. Said I would've loved to have seen him at the U, and wished him luck. I got no hate for the kid, and he does well wherever he winds up.

Unless it's FSU. Then I'll go back and firebomb his twitterfeed until next year.

Advertisement
Back