DK Tweet

VA_Cane_54

Sophomore
DK tweeted that canes fans are "dosing" him. IMO it makes canes fans look a bit bitter. Not a good look for []_[]s.

Advertisement
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI
It's crazy now The U Fans Dising me Now SMH why they mad with me Ian Do nothing to start this wow

The problem big brah, is that you had more than ample time to commit to the school you claim to love, yet you tried string them along. Those days are over brah, Al ain't having it.

all fan bases are like that but he to me is getting ripped because of "Ice", i can handle him not being sure he was comng here but when you tel me that ice is killing us im like wtf because this isn't needed all schools do this its unfortunate but true

Advertisement
DK tweeted that canes fans are "dosing" him. IMO it makes canes fans look a bit bitter. Not a good look for []_[]s.

He had a whole year to commit. Look in the mirror big man. Fans are bitter because we all wanted Kirkland. He had his chance. Barrow came to him and he couldn't pull the trigger, so we moved on

Advertisement
Wait, so fans are mad at this kid cause he got his offer pulled? I agree if he wasnt committed and the staff felt this was the right thing to do, so be it. But to act like he did something traitorous by someone else pulling his offer and saying he deserves this is retarded.

Advertisement
It's crazy now The U Fans Dising me Now SMH why they mad with me Ian Do nothing to start this wow

The problem big brah, is that you had more than ample time to commit to the school you claim to love, yet you tried string them along. Those days are over brah, Al ain't having it.

Unless your Matt Thomas caliber

Advertisement
Anyone tweeting at a HS kid, especially something negative, is a ****ing loser anyway.

Yep. And 99% of the time the type of person that is contacting kids through these social media sources are people we wouldn't want representing our fanbase anyway.

Unless your Matt Thomas caliber

word lol

Advertisement
Back