DK Tweet

Advertisement
sooo u comparing matthew thomas, tracy howard, and avery young to Denver Kirkland as a prospect?

Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI
It's crazy now The U Fans Dising me Now SMH why they mad with me Ian Do nothing to start this wow

The problem big brah, is that you had more than ample time to commit to the school you claim to love, yet you tried string them along. Those days are over brah, Al ain't having it.

Unless your Matt Thomas caliber

word lol

It is what it is. Honest truth. Some kids have dates their offers "expire".

sooo u comparing matthew thomas, tracy howard, and avery young to Denver Kirkland as a prospect?

No.... I'm saying different prospects have different rules as far as offers go. Some kids will be verbal commits, but their signing papers don't show up.

Advertisement
I don't think it's as simple as just tweeting 17 years old. We are a family not a fan base, are we not? I understand supporting these kids in their endeavors and wishing them well. Anything past that becomes weird. I talk with a couple former players from time to time. Some people who have zero control over their emotions take it way to far and **** near stalk these kids. They should issue a psych test before allowing a twitter account lol.

Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI
It's crazy now The U Fans Dising me Now SMH why they mad with me Ian Do nothing to start this wow

The problem big brah, is that you had more than ample time to commit to the school you claim to love, yet you tried string them along. Those days are over brah, Al ain't having it.

Unless your Matt Thomas caliber

+1

They decided to go in another direction but IDK why fans are taking it personal like this

Anyone tweeting at a HS kid, especially something negative, is a ****ing loser anyway.

Seriously. They are high school kids and it's their life.

The decisions have consequences and sounds like one of them is us moving on, but it shouldn't be random people tweeting at you nasty stuff.

I dont get why people **** with kids but I like his response:
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI @csanta11 You didn't even make it to college bro you mad at me for no reason be mad at your self! Hang your self bro

Anyone else find it funny that a kid whose coach blasted his pathetic GPA calling people out on twitter for not "making" it to college. I mean can we really consider Ole Miss, Ark, USF, and FSU "colleges". If that kid couldn't play ball he would be stacking boxes at a UPS office.

Advertisement
I don't think it's as simple as just tweeting 17 years old. We are a family not a fan base, are we not? I understand supporting these kids in their endeavors and wishing them well. Anything past that becomes weird. I talk with a couple former players from time to time. Some people who have zero control over their emotions take it way to far and **** near stalk these kids. They should issue a psych test before allowing a twitter account lol.

Twitter is a public forum and there is no filter for cane fans only
Who the **** knows who is tweeting him, but if you put yourself out there publically this crap happens

Advertisement
lulz at anyone tweeting him. Leave these kids be you ******* losers (whoever you are)

I dont get why people **** with kids but I like his response:
Denver kirkland ‏@15HARLEM_BOSKI @csanta11 You didn't even make it to college bro you mad at me for no reason be mad at your self! Hang your self bro

Anyone else find it funny that a kid whose coach blasted his pathetic GPA calling people out on twitter for not "making" it to college. I mean can we really consider Ole Miss, Ark, USF, and FSU "colleges". If that kid couldn't play ball he would be stacking boxes at a UPS office.

Hahaa really, man? Yea those are universities... Lets not pretend like UM is the only university in the U.S. If the kid has the opportunity to et a free ride for something he is good at more power to him... He had the right to respond like he did... But since he won't be attending the U, we all know he will fail in life because Ark, USF, FSU and Ole Miss doesn't have successful alumni... There is no way you can spin this... As a poster already stated why are adults attacking a kid on twitter... I'm 25 and I don't see the point in having a twitter, let alone following a 17 year old...

We need a real life bracking squad for these twitter ********. Anyone gets out of line needs to have a flood of response showing that the U family doesn't condone that ****

Advertisement
Most of these guys aren't even fans. if not they would realize that they do more harm than good when they just can't let it go by tweeting a kid. Move on!

Advertisement
Back