DJ Williams offered by MIA

Advertisement
If the staff don’t want him then oh well. He’s going to ball out wherever he goes. I’m happy for the kid. It’s unfortunately we have long threads about kids who opt for other universities or de-commit but we rarely extend our threads on ballas who want to stay him and play here. That’s why I don’t blame the kids. Staff does the same thing. It’s a business.

How many yards and tackles does he need to break before we offer? It’s comical on a lot of levels.

Advertisement
There was a thread on this guy previously. He looks like a good prospect for sure. Wouldnt surprise me if he enss up balling out in SEC and we were too confused to offer him.

Advertisement
Recruit as RB?!? Bc I haven't seen dude throw 1 pass that is Power 5 worthy...

I thought I saw He was related to a former cane but can’t remember who

His house is about to get a lot of mail. He better switch to an unlimited plan.
App Store is about to have one less commit.

Advertisement
His house is about to get a lot of mail. He better switch to an unlimited plan.
Just got offered by auburn and is going on an official visit to uga this weekend. They are supposedly thinking about offering him

Just got offered by auburn and is going on an official visit to uga this weekend. They are supposedly thinking about offering him

Has anyone ever gone on an official visit without an offer? Looks like people were trying to keep this kid on the dl but fast don’t lie.

Advertisement
Can someone comment on his school's competition level, because that looks like a **** good running back with a little more context.

He's one of the best backs in the country and has been the entire time. He missed a lot of his junior season but tore up the camp circuit but most were still skeptical. He's 100% a running back lol, not a quarterback. They're using his baseball background to allow him to man that position. As far as the competition, he plays the Polk County schools that we all know are loaded with talent and speed (the first play on the highlight is him running away from Brendan Gant of Kathleen, the top safety). He's the REAL DEAL and been the best kept secret for awhile. Miami has known about him for awhile, so has UF, but Georgia may be the one to watch. They've been recruiting him on the low for awhile and has the inside track. He's been a Cane since birth though and is the nephew of Edge so we'll see. He'll get that offer later today from what I'm hearing. He's also an early enrollee so this thing will happen fast

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back