2024 DJ Lagway - QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m assuming it’s UF. I’d imagine G5Billy knows he isn’t gaining traction so onto the next class to create hype and traction.
Bayou Billy is playing 5-D chess he wants DJ to commit to Miami only for him to flip to Florida next early signing period, he’s so far ahead I heard he may start taking 2030 commits. I heard he likes em young….

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he is not terribly off. I don’t really care about the class rankings as whole but about the amount of impact players. We have far and away a better top half of our class.

That's not even the discussion at hand though. And i'm sure he doesn't even follow what our recruits have been doing on the field to even make that assumption and is just going off the rankings and stars

That's not even the discussion at hand though. And i'm sure he doesn't even follow what our recruits have been doing on the field to even make that assumption and is just going off the rankings and stars
He said what he said chump

The word difference maker was the wrong term, and you are right, I don’t follow them closely. Point is that on paper G5 got a bunch of good players, it’s a Manny or Golden Miami class where you get to outside or near the top 10 and that’s it. You have some nice pieces but Rashada is the headliner where previously you didn’t have one.

That all said, who are the difference makers? I think you have two good CBs, a couple WRs and some good DLs.

Advertisement
DJ Lagway is the topic of recruiting conversations from coast to coast as December 7 rapidly approaches. That’s when the nation’s top uncommitted 2024 quarterback will reveal his college decision on ESPN.

Lagway, the No. 7 overall player in the On300 in next year’s recruiting cycle out of Willis (Texas) High School, took his final visit to USC on Thanksgiving Weekend. The Trojans have gained some momentum with the four-star quarterback ever since. Currently, Florida remains the leader on the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine.

Gators head coach Billy Napier stopped by Willis High School on Friday, the first day that college coaches could get back on the road. Of course, with Lagway being a 2024 recruit Napier could only have contact with the staff, coaches, athletic director and administration at the school.

More coaches are on their way. Expect for Baylor and Texas A&M to stop by on Monday, then coaches from Clemson, Miami and USC are on the docket for a Tuesday visit. Lagway will make his college commitment on Wednesday.

Per On3

Advertisement
Back