2024 DJ Lagway - QB

His o-line is helping him put together some great scrambling highlights.....like every single play (at least for the minute or so i watched)

Advertisement
The fat boys up front makes everything run well and wins championships.

QB and others they win all the trophies , without fat boys there all crumbling mess to watch .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement

I did my part with him and Anthony Evans. The coaches showed no interest if I'm being honest. I've kind of gotten out of the way and let them recruit the way they want to. I had Tovani here before he committed to UGA and almost begged them to show him love and nothing. Butler from USC wanted love here and Addae acted like he didn't know who he was. Obviously we are doing great on the trail so its all love. There is a certain way they want to do it so I just support my Canes and let them do their thing. As I said months ago there are plenty of kids who don't love the way Mario recruits and then others who its perfect for.

I did my part with him and Anthony Evans. The coaches showed no interest if I'm being honest. I've kind of gotten out of the way and let them recruit the way they want to. I had Tovani here before he committed to UGA and almost begged them to show him love and nothing. Butler from USC wanted love here and Addae acted like he didn't know who he was. Obviously we are doing great on the trail so its all love. There is a certain way they want to do it so I just support my Canes and let them do their thing. As I said months ago there are plenty of kids who don't love the way Mario recruits and then others who its perfect for.
what specifically don't they love?

Advertisement
I am curious as well. It's impossible to be liked by everyone but I wonder what about Mario's recruiting, in particular, might turn off some recruits.
I did my part with him and Anthony Evans . The coaches showed no interest if I'm being honest. I've kind of gotten out of the way and let them recruit the way they want to. I had Tovani here before he committed to UGA and almost begged them to show him love and nothing. Butler from USC wanted love here and Addae acted like he didn't know who he was. Obviously we are doing great on the trail so its all love. There is a certain way they want to do it so I just support my Canes and let them do their thing. As I said months ago there are plenty of kids who don't love the way Mario recruits and then others who its perfect for.
Sounds like we are basically ignoring players that we are not interested in.

Someone’s a little
Stephen Curry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Despite that, keep doing what you're doing. It worked out with Frankie. I'm sure it will work out with others. Thank you for what you've done and trying to do.

Advertisement
Back