DJ Johnson

The number one reason non-athletes in the south transfer is because they didn’t get into the fraternity/sorority of their choice (I can’t cite it now and I’m not looking it up). Not saying that there was never a family member on their death bed, but sometimes “close and far” are not exactly distance related.

-City versus country
-Sun versus Snow
-East coast/West coast
-North and South
-same time zone/3 time zones away

All of his schools are PAC-12 schools. I have no problem with that at all (then again, I wouldn’t care if they were all ACC).

You're the kinda guy that wouldn't care if a kid lied about his little brother in San Diego dying of 3 different forms of cancer, got all the condolences and well-wishes from that crew of dupes in our fanbase......and then transferred to Virginia Tech.

Advertisement
So, we're looking at...

Willis (if he makes it)
Bethel
Ford
Silvera (if he signs)
Tyraieouc Martin

... das it mane?

Not being a smart *** - who will play defensive tackle for us next year? In the spring? We gonna have to move someone?
Not even going to bother looking up the countless threads/posts on this subject. I think 100% of them end with "blindly trust in Kul regardless of what he does."

The number one reason non-athletes in the south transfer is because they didn’t get into the fraternity/sorority of their choice (I can’t cite it now and I’m not looking it up). Not saying that there was never a family member on their death bed, but sometimes “close and far” are not exactly distance related.

-City versus country
-Sun versus Snow
-East coast/West coast
-North and South

All of his schools are PAC-12 schools. I have no problem with that at all (then again, I wouldn’t care if they were all ACC).

You're the kinda guy that wouldn't care if a kid lied about his little brother in San Diego dying of 3 different forms of cancer, got all the condolences and well-wishes from that crew of dupes in our fanbase......and then transferred to Virginia Tech.
And you’re the type of “guy” who would rather hold kids at Miami who don’t want to be there. Also, I’ve never believed that schools, conferences, or the NCAA should be able to restrict where a kid can go to school and I’m not starting now. No student-athlete should need a release to decide where he will continue his education.

Oh, and one more thing: I wish him well.

-City versus country
-Sun versus Snow
-East coast/West coast
-North and South

And you’re the type of “guy” who would rather hold kids at Miami who don’t want to be there. Also, I’ve never believed that schools, conferences, or the NCAA should be able to restrict where a kid can go to school and I’m not starting now. No student-athlete should need a release to decide where he will continue his education.

I literally JUST said in THIS thread that I don't want anyone that doesn't want to be here to stay. I just don't need the lies on the way out as these kids try to save face or create false justifications.

It's people like you that derive some sort of self-worth in constantly sending meaningless thoughts & prayers and empty well-wishes that even creates an environment where a kid sees the benefit in lying. You're probably one of those clowns that sees no issue with the local kids that blatantly disrespect Miami on Signing Day. A "God bless all the young men no matter what they decide" type of dude.

Advertisement
He didn't want to play DT. The staff wanted him to make the switch. Wherever he goes he will play DT

Sounds like an out-of-state kid who didn't realize how far 2500 miles is until he wasn't starting.

Doesn't sound like he will be down the street after he transfers anyway. So, I don't see how sitting out a year and then not playing until what would have been his money year here at Miami helps him or his family much.

Advertisement
He didn't like getting schooled by Garvin. These 5* recruits can be flakey. They expect it to be easy.

sounds cool n all and maybe makes u fel better but the fact is...he and Garvin dont even play at the same spot.

Go get a everytime Garvin sat at that bench DJ saw that love.. You could see the jealousy in his eyes.. go watch New JACK City...Remember when g money got mad when shorty was clocking Nino because he was the man.

DJ was mad.. I'm not losing sleep.. he didn't do **** here but if he blows up like Arthur Brown did at kstate then I will be ****ed.

Advertisement
**** so even the top talents we do get they leave within a year. I trust Kool but if he flops on some high level prospects that trust WILL drop a good some.

As I've been saying, the defensive recruiting continues to be just average.

I already see the excuses for next year. "We didn't have enough DL depth." My response of course will be "whose fault is that?"

Last edited:
Real talk, this **** is concerning. We are looking down the barrel of having a grand total of 7 scholarship D-linemen if McIntosh and Norton go pro

DE
D Jackson
Joe Jackson
Garvin
Rousseau

DT
Bethel
Ford
Martin

I'm not counting Silvera until he actually signs and I'm not counting Willis until he shows up day 1 in august. Even if we move Patchan back to end, that leaves us with 5 DE, 1 being a true freshman tweener and one being a guy that converted to TE. Our DT depth would barely fill out a 2 deep. **** has me shook. WTF is going on. I think this puts us at like 75 total scholarship players for 2018 as of today. We aren't finding 10 more players before NSD - ****'s like we are still on probation.

Just for some perspective, this is what Ohio State's depth chart looks like. This is where we SHOULD BE if we want to be elite.

So they have 12 defensive linemen on the roster who were 4/5 stars out of high school, and they have 16 scholarship d-linemen in total.

OhioState.jpg

Oh, and they currently have one 5-star and two 4-star DT's committed.

Advertisement

-City versus country
-Sun versus Snow
-East coast/West coast
-North and South

I literally JUST said in THIS thread that I don't want anyone that doesn't want to be here to stay. I just don't need the lies on the way out as these kids try to save face or create false justifications.

It's people like you that derive some sort of self-worth in constantly sending meaningless thoughts & prayers and empty well-wishes that even creates an environment where a kid sees the benefit in lying. You're probably one of those clowns that sees no issue with the local kids that blatantly disrespect Miami on Signing Day. A "God bless all the young men no matter what they decide" type of dude.
Oh, wonderful! You can deduce from where I derive self-worth. How’d I get so lucky? Well, you can’t, because you’re just another insecure keyboard cowboy who gets butt hurt when the world doesn’t agree with him. Unlike you, my self-worth is not tied to signing day. LMFAO. and I don’t see it as “disrespect” because a kid chose a school other than Miami. Play anywhere they want, IDGAF. Especially for a kid who didn’t play much at all. Don’t really care about THEIR reasons, I move on. But you, and those like you, lashing out - on message boards, and calling kids the worst of names, because their choice is just another dagger into your helpless, worthless, powerless life. Be better. Grow a pair. Make real money. Take control of your sorry life.

And, God bless all the young men no matter what they decide...you ****** *****.

Advertisement
Back