DJ Johnson

It isn’t bs when I guy takes off mid season and flies 3000 miles before a game he’s gonna play in for “personal reasons”. Rosier didn’t miss time and had legitimate issues. Short of a death in the family, little reason to take off like that.

Advertisement
Coaches want him at DT and he wants to stay at DE.. Also not jelling with the team. Only out west kid on the team as well. Facts

Coaches want him at DT and he wants to stay at DE.. Also not jelling with the team. Only out west kid on the team as well. Facts

I count 3 on the roster besides DJ.... 2 are prbly practice squad guys but the other is Bar Milo

Nice try though....

He aint the kind to chill with Bar Milo bro. What I said is facts take it how you wanna. Coaches want him at DT and he wants to stay at DE.

Advertisement
So.. him following every UW coach recently on Twitter is for his brother.. not buying it.

I don't think he's big enough to play DT anytime soon. Not sure why the coaches would be pushing that move. He could play the position Chad Thomas is vacating.

I thought he was a DT since September. I asked Pete if he thought DJ would moved and he said he didn't think so.

Definitely don't want him to transfer after one season. Young guys have no patience anymore. Hopefully he sticks at UM for at least 2018.

Advertisement
Maybe he's a little jealous after sitting next to Garvin and seeing all that turnover chain love he was getting.

So.. him following every UW coach recently on Twitter is for his brother.. not buying it.

He could go to UW and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.... This ship is headed in a great direction.. cannot wait around for guys who don't feel comfortable earning their moment.

Advertisement
We should’ve played DJ Johnson over Chad Thomas and Trent Harris

I blame Kul and Diaz

Best option is definitely transfer out and sit a year now that those guys have graduated

I blame Kul and Diaz

Best option is definitely transfer out and sit a year now that those guys have graduated

I blame Rosier. Rosier hits some throws, we blow more teams out and DJ gets plenty of reps. For crying out loud, it took a while to put away Toledo. Rosier hurt the development of the younger players.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I blame Kul and Diaz

I blame Rosier. Rosier hits some throws, we blow more teams out and DJ gets plenty of reps. For crying out loud, it took a while to put away Toledo. Rosier hurt the development of the younger players.

#wewantkosi

DJ Johnson is the perfect replacement for Chad Thomas. I doubt the coaching staff wants to move him permanently to DT. Chad played both the same will go for DJ. He's too fast and athletic to move inside.

Sure Miami envisions depth chart as follows

SDE D Jackson Patchan
WDE J Jackson Garvin
DT Willis DJ Johnson Bethel
DT Ford Silvera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back