Dj johnson

Advertisement
I see him used like a nick bosa versatile player ability to be a big defensive end and kicking inside obvious pass situations

where do you get these numbers ?
He was listed as 6'5 in highschool and at the under armour game, the poster above just said he said was at 271 on ig. I mean come on...

I was just curious as to where you got the 271 # from, relax lol
My bad man, people come at me sideways on here. Hard to tell who is a friend or foe

Brock you are good peoples by me!
Not surprising

Advertisement
Yall golden mofos gtfo saying he DT. So since hes 271 hes def gona be 290 by next year....like shaq was gona be 260 this fall cuz he weighed 250 last year right?

Only way DJ move inside is if this staff pathetically cant pull DTs on signing day

With his athletic ability he'd be a rare specimen at DT. Honestly speaking it would be in the kid's best interest, financially, on a long term basis to switch to DT. A DT with his athletic ability would be a sure-fire top 5 NFL pick.

If he really is 271 already there isn't a chance in **** he won't be at or above 300 by next year.

A DE with his athleticism is a top 5 pick.

Maybe...but find me a DT THAT athletic. He'd be a ****ing unicorn.

As a senior, he was listed as 6'5,...240.. And ran like an 11:26. 100m......I'm not gonna cal him a unicorn, but ya might want to keep an eye out for that growth on his forehead!!

Advertisement
No, you ******, golden would have him at 270 and move him to lb. JJ would take kids a tad too big or a step too slow and move them. Big safties got converted to lb, big tall lbs got converted to de and big de got converted to dt. I'm not saying he's too slow or we should bulk him up on purpose, but, ussually after a kid's 1st offseason here they tend to gain some muscle and weight with proper nutrition and lifting. Shaq was in danger of being too big and got his weight in check.

FIRST off he hasn't been in a college S&C setup long enough to be super chiseled yet.

Secondly your body makeup is extremely tied to your genetics not everyone will look the same.

This is kind of true **** sean taylor wasnt ripped and was a beast....i guess it depends on the genetics......**** our backup TE is not in shape MI2 thats def bad weight.

Advertisement
DE all the way.... WTF is wrong with y'all wanting him to be a DT so bad?? You want DEs strong enough to dominate on run support to. He fits the mold of a freak athlete stout against the run but also dominant as a pass rusher

These dudes think weight determines positions. They would have put sean taylor at de.
How about we let it play out before once again discussing what "will" happen in absolutes? Some months ago, according to many, it was basically impossible for DJ Johnson to gain the size he has already gained. He's a True Frosh in his first fall camp. Don't see the big deal either way. He's starting out as a SSDE and we'll see if he outgrows the position or not. Maybe he stays. Maybe he slides inside. Again, why the need to determine it right now?

So did William Joseph (big human being as a freshman) and we got production out of him before he slid inside and became a 300 pounder. I like the fact we're getting back to being Miami where we are recruiting athletic big kids that can slide to the inside as they mature. I thought Bethel had the body type and the genetics to mature into a defensive tackle. I think the same with DJ after seeing his family. An explosive kid with a motor. Could be a dominating 3-technique tackle. Nice luxury to have.

Last edited:
I predict he levels off and plays his career at a lean 270. Kid is a DE all the way to the draft.

DT, DE, IDGAF as long as that kid tears **** up for 3-4 years like he came across the country to do. I believe that kid is a Defensive LINEMAN, capable of ******* up an offense's day from the 3 or the 5-Tech. I don't know what position he's gonna play but in my mind, that's a beautiful thing. Young DJ is in the mold of the GOAT Reggie White(in the mold, people, time will tell how good he'll really be)in the respect of having a build that is suitable for playing DE and DT. If he's 271 now you can bet your *** that he's not leaving here weighing a gram under 295 but he could still wind up getting the bulk of his snaps at end...

Advertisement
This is pretty uncoventional, but I think I'm going to watch him play a college game....maybe two if I really want to be serious, before predicting his Miami and NFL career.

Im conservative like that.

Advertisement
Back