Dj johnson

Advertisement
DE all the way.... WTF is wrong with y'all wanting him to be a DT so bad?? You want DEs strong enough to dominate on run support to. He fits the mold of a freak athlete stout against the run but also dominant as a pass rusher

I couldn't agree more. IF (big if) he can somehow end up at 285 lbs, keep his quickness, speed & dedicate himself to sponging all the knowledge out of the best DL coach in College, as said above can be a major anchor in the run game while demanding double teams in the passing game. Imagine how Jackson & Garvin & co. will benefit in coming years. From a measurables standpoint he has the goods to become an an all time great. He is J.J. Watt big and athletic.... What a major gift from the CFB Gods.

Could make some plays as a pass rushing 3 tech on 3rd downs.

The possibilities for what you can do with this kid are almost endless. Not too many D lineman at 270 run in the 11's in the 100m. I think he takes over for Chad starting SDE after this year full time and exceeds everything Chad will have done here by the time he leaves after his junior year IMO.

He we will lean up a bit after camp and next year during spring ball.. looks like he could be SDE perfect 3-4 end in the NFL.. 6-5 275-285. Kool found his next Kony Ealy

Advertisement
I weight 220 at 6'0 with 15% body fat. I work out 5 days a week. 271 at 6'5 it is good. NEXTTT.

You're full of schit.

Post a pic of you in a speedo or singlet as proof.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back