Dj johnson

Needs to move to DT and he will be a force there.

He's easily going to be a 290lb guy by is junior year

Advertisement
Honestly they might want him to cut abou 10 pounds. I seen the same post you saw.
But a lean 260 is really good weight to be that fast

I think it's going to be difficult to cut that kind of weight ---he just have the frame to be a big dude. He's 18 and already 271 just a month on campus. That guy is going to easily grow into a 290lb frame

Honestly they might want him to cut abou 10 pounds. I seen the same post you saw.

Did you see the sack he posted on there too? Couldn't tell who the right tackle was but he looked very fast

Post that for me if you don't mind.

It was on his IG story not sure if you can. But I did see that clip. The tackle was number 67 who is that?
It was zach dykstra

where do you get these numbers ?
He was listed as 6'5 in highschool and at the under armour game, the poster above just said he said was at 271 on ig. I mean come on...

I was just curious as to where you got the 271 # from, relax lol
My bad man, people come at me sideways on here. Hard to tell who is a friend or foe

you are sideways, you ******* goofy *******

yea but he's our goofy *******

He was listed as 6'5 in highschool and at the under armour game, the poster above just said he said was at 271 on ig. I mean come on...

My bad man, people come at me sideways on here. Hard to tell who is a friend or foe

you are sideways, you ******* goofy *******

yea but he's our goofy *******

broke is suing Usher

Advertisement
Yeah he's at an impressive size 6'5 271 for a true freshman

where do you get these numbers ?

Are your feelings hurt?

I think it's going to be difficult to cut that kind of weight ---he just have the frame to be a big dude. He's 18 and already 271 just a month on campus. That guy is going to easily grow into a 290lb frame

Wouldn't mind it at all. Maybe robert nkemdiche mold. 290 is a big DE and to be as fast as he is, is special

Advertisement
No bad weight? How on earth do you know that? His weight increase before stepping foot on campus is a bit concerning. Would like him a bit lighter

Here's a glimpse of what RJ Mcintosh looked like a True Freshman:

He's definitely put on about 30 lbs. it's impossible to tell exactly from the pictures, but a lot of it looks like bad weight to me. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he's significantly increased his muscle mass, but to me it looks like he just increased the fat.

The question is how and why?

Did he take it upon himself to add the extra weight, thinking he needed to get bigger to be better? In other words, did he put it on purposely.

Is it possible he was told to put weight on? I don't think this is likely, but I'm just putting it out there.

Or did he just slack off, and start eating, like sometimes happens when people get comfortable, or when they enter their freshman year in college.

It's important to remember that he put this weight on before he ever set foot on campus.

Advertisement
I weight 220 at 6'0 with 15% body fat. I work out 5 days a week. 271 at 6'5 it is good. NEXTTT.

Picture proof or you're full of ****! Also, I'd like to see you a little bit more consistent with your 5 days a week and possibly add a 6th day to your regimen, tighten up your diet a bit, relax on your social drinking during the weekends and I think we can get you to 12% BF and increased definition and vascularity, all while keeping as much size on you as possible and you should be good to go when the meat of our schedule approaches!

Advertisement
That cant be good weight can it? He doesnt look ripped or anytbing like that......what weight he came in at?

DE all the way.... WTF is wrong with y'all wanting him to be a DT so bad?? You want DEs strong enough to dominate on run support to. He fits the mold of a freak athlete stout against the run but also dominant as a pass rusher

Advertisement
Back