DJ Johnson won't redshirt

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can add 25 lbs from hs to college with Bellamy and felder eating and lifting in a real college environment. Doesn't need roids. He's 18.

How much does he weigh right now? At his height, doesn't look like he is only the 240-245 people mentioned. Maybe the pictures are misleading.

I can't believe he ran 11.1! I'm shaking just thinking he ran 11.1! I kept seeing the baby face in the pictures...but I had no idea. As someone said earlier, if he can play as well as we hope, he'll be a top-10 pick.

Advertisement
How much does he weigh right now? At his height, doesn't look like he is only the 240-245 people mentioned. Maybe the pictures are misleading.

He was 250 before he arrived at Miami
Thanks. Kid's lower half looks completely different than it did just some months ago. Interesting to see how he develops. Haven't seen him move against college competition, so I'll reserve comment on projection.

Advertisement
I was saying it...could be 275-280 next year. would be an animal inside beating guards and pushing interior linemen around.

He looks every bit of 260 in those pics Pete posted. He's built like every black woman I've ever seen at Walmart.

Advertisement
Right now DJ is a wad of cookie dough. After a few weeks, he'll be carved out of wood.

His arms are not that big for Dlinemen , he has some fat. But he has some tree trunks for legs, he's probably up to 255.

Advertisement
Back