DJ Johnson won't redshirt

I will run future opinions by you prior to posting.

1 DT in 20 months. Got it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ke p repeating that lie about 1 DT in 20 months. It's a good look.
Bethel isnt a pure DT chief.

Numbers dont lie. Tyreic Martin Ford and Silvera

That is it.

Two of those guys arent on campus. I am here to help.

Rj mcintosh wasn't a pure de and look how they worked out...
Please unplug your computer and insert that needle **** into the socket.

I told you not to quote me Brock. Youre the digital form of CTE. Leave my brain alone.

******* idiot, go back to obsessing over dt numbers when we have the number 1 dline coach in America you weird fvck

Advertisement
Ke p repeating that lie about 1 DT in 20 months. It's a good look.
Bethel isnt a pure DT chief.

Numbers dont lie. Tyreic Martin Ford and Silvera

That is it.

Two of those guys arent on campus. I am here to help.

Rj mcintosh wasn't a pure de and look how they worked out...
Please unplug your computer and insert that needle **** into the socket.

I told you not to quote me Brock. Youre the digital form of CTE. Leave my brain alone.

******* idiot, go back to obsessing over dt numbers when we have the number 1 dline coach in America you weird fvck
Bruh unplug and insert now bruh.

DJ Johnson is going to make Chad Thomas take The Rock's career path. DJ Johnson will get Chad Thomas out of his starting spot and Chad will have to resort to a non football career because DJ is that much better.

god you're ghey... wouldn't be a bad path, wasn't the rock the highest paid actor last year?

Last edited:
View attachment 48164

He's just a big Defensive end. You got to have someone on the edge with that speed to get after the qb

Repost, he's not fat he just came in well put together for a de which is great for us. Like one of the dlineman said today he's too fast not to play on the edge

Last edited:
Advertisement
I could see them using him on obvious passing downs, especially on stunts, letting him use his speed to loop around from the outside.

So on DJ's Instagram, he said he weighed in at 271 today.. Def going to be a DT sooner than later at this rate

Advertisement
Back