DJ Johnson won't redshirt

Not interested in any of that nor am I condemning his coaching ability.

We need BODIES. Nesta Silvera is arguably the most important kid in this class right now. Period. Is he the best? No but he is arguably the most important. Where is Briggs?

All I'm hearing are dumb excuses. We just brought in DJ Johnson from CALIFORNIA. Let me say that again. CALIFORNIA. Get me DT's.

No! You clown DJ reached out to coach Kul all the way from California.. See you're so worried about poking your chest out that you message gets muddled. You did the same bull**** on scout.
He's taken a unique angle to his moaning that's for sure. He's chosen the most decorated and accomplished coach on the staff to roast constantly over a DT situation that he has no idea how it will unfold. Pretty sure Kool has at least an equal idea of what we need on the DL as Hegemon does.
I will run future opinions by you prior to posting.

1 DT in 20 months. Got it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ke p repeating that lie about 1 DT in 20 months. It's a good look.
Bethel isnt a pure DT chief.

Numbers dont lie. Tyreic Martin Ford and Silvera

That is it.

Two of those guys arent on campus. I am here to help.

Advertisement
No! You clown DJ reached out to coach Kul all the way from California.. See you're so worried about poking your chest out that you message gets muddled. You did the same bull**** on scout.
He's taken a unique angle to his moaning that's for sure. He's chosen the most decorated and accomplished coach on the staff to roast constantly over a DT situation that he has no idea how it will unfold. Pretty sure Kool has at least an equal idea of what we need on the DL as Hegemon does.

That is it.

Hegemon,I think some here are downplaying the concerns about DT depth because they love Kool's coaching and trust he knows what we need.But I'm sure just like us coming into this season he was expecting Jenkins and Willis to be our 3rd and 4th DTs and Moten as the 5th giving us as good a rotation as any team in college football.Allowing Bethel and Martin to grow up another season,but **** happens and we're an injury away from DT been a major concern.We're not offering every DT out there so maybe Kool expects Willis and 1 of Norton or Mcintosh to come back in 2018 but if both leave and Willis doesn't return DT will be a weakness next season which would be a shame with our DEs and rest of the defense as good as it gets.

That is it.

Hegemon,I think some here are downplaying the concerns about DT depth because they love Kool's coaching and trust he knows what we need.But I'm sure just like us coming into this season he was expecting Jenkins and Willis to be our 3rd and 4th DTs and Moten as the 5th giving us as good a rotation as any team in college football.Allowing Bethel and Martin to grow up another season,but **** happens and we're an injury away from DT been a major concern.We're not offering every DT out there so maybe Kool expects Willis and 1 of Norton or Mcintosh to come back in 2018 but if both leave and Willis doesn't return DT will be a weakness next season which would be a shame with our DEs and rest of the defense as good as it gets.
My critique of DT recruiting is NOT an indictment of Kool the coach. We msut bring in some wide bodied DT's.

Look Im excited, VERY excited, about the season. I am done talking about DT for now.

That is it.

What's a "pure DT", chief? Is that like a gold star ******* who has never been with a guy. Sapp wasn't a "pure DT" in your world either, chief.

Advertisement

That is it.

What's a "pure DT", chief? Is that like a gold star ******* who has never been with a guy. Sapp wasn't a "pure DT" in your world either, chief.
Keep sidestepping the issue.

We cant convert every DE to DT. We need Norton types. It isnt even an argument.

Tyreic Martin is the only kid recruited as a DT brought on campus by Kool in 20 months. I certainly hope Ford gets in. I hope he brings in studs this year too.

People **** all over Rumph....Kool gets a pass after 20 months? Nope

That is it.

Tyreic Martin is the only kid recruited as a DT brought on campus by Kool in 20 months. I certainly hope Ford gets in. I hope he brings in studs this year too.

Speaking of sidestepping, tell me how Sapp was a "pure DT."

That is it.

Winning.

Go back 20 years.

Lol

Ok enjoy your day.

Advertisement

That is it.

Sapp started his career at UM as a TE, so he was definitely a "pure DT."

That is it.

This is correct. But that's non of my business.

Yes lets take an enigma and make it apply to all scenarios.

Well done.

No critiquing allowed lol. Jesus Christ.

who cares if we take every bigger defensive end and convert them to defensive tackles, as long as they get the job done? I don't care what if they never played DT in hs.

Advertisement

Well done.

Critique away. These guys are professional coaches and know that procuring talent and winning games is the only way to stay employed. If Kool doesn't do his job, then he should be criticized and ultimately fired if he can't figure it out.

Well done.

Critique away. These guys are professional coaches and know that procuring talent and winning games is the only way to stay employed. If Kool doesn't do his job, then he should be criticized and ultimately fired if he can't figure it out.
Indeed

Having said all of this.

I expect our defense to eat faces this year.

Well done.

Indeed

Having said all of this.

I expect our defense to eat faces this year.

I hope our defense is impenetrable from this point on, much like I expect STA's defense to be.

Advertisement

Well done.

Critiquing is welcome. Just have at least a decent basis for it not bogged down in lies and fraud. You keep talking this 20 months nonsense and 1 DT. When your critique is based on lies(1 DT) and massaging facts (20 months), then your critique devolves into lame whining.

Kool has had 1 real recruiting class so far. He's signed 3 DTs, not 1. Jury is out on those guys because you normally can't judge DTs so early in their careers.

Pretty sure Rick decides the amount of players at each position that UM signs. That's not Kool's call. Kool doesn't get to tell Rick "we're signing 4 DTs this year."

Drop that 20 months nonsense because you measure recruiting by classes. He also had 2 DTs that he inherited unexpectedly leave the team. You can't fault him for that. If we still had those two guys on the team the DT depth would look a lot better.

If we wind up in a spot where he's consistently striking out on DTs or not developing them then critique away. Otherwise, you just look like a goofball trying to be the first to rag a coach.

That is it.

Rj mcintosh wasn't a pure de and look how that worked out...

That is it.

Winning.

Go back 20 years.

Lol

Ok enjoy your day.

How much of a pure DT was Matt Walters when we signed him? We won a NC with him playing major starter minutes.

Everyone other than Folden was recruiting Norton as an OG. Does that make him an impure DT?

That is it.

Rj mcintosh wasn't a pure de and look how they worked out...
Please unplug your computer and insert that needle **** into the socket.

I told you not to quote me Brock. Youre the digital form of CTE. Leave my brain alone.

Advertisement
Back