Dj Ivey......

Advertisement
Sad thing is he single handedly gave up 14 points, they sat him for I believe the 1st series in the 2nd half but he was back in the game in the 3rd quarter.

Based on the signals to each other on D before that snapped it looked like that was the design of the play was to let the gunners run free there.
That being said, he did get burned about 500 times this game and is just one of the many players who play for some unknown reason while there are other players on the bench who are either unproven or proven to be better (ie the patchan situation)
Except the guy on the other side of the field was running with his man. If that was the design of the play on a punt safe coverage then our coaches are even ****tier than I gave them credit for.

saw that, unbelievable, he shouldn't start, but I just posted we don't want to burn Williams and Couch shirt, so its between him nd im sure another jersey shore guy, at this point I say save the young guys
Redshirt is a dinosaur. If you are good, you are gone after 3 years no matter how they add up.

Advertisement
Except the guy on the other side of the field was running with his man. If that was the design of the play on a punt safe coverage then our coaches are even ****tier than I gave them credit for.
With all the ****** plays by him I mixed them up. My mind was thinking of the other TD he got torched on

Everybody else got memo for a punt safe defense but ivey apparently lol, this kid be on some other ****. He’s unplayable

Haven't had a special teams coach that knew what he was doing since Pannunzio
Not defending the coach. But if you tell the player to cover that person and he doesn't. What are you supposed to do?? My understanding was that a punt safe was called and the player just didn't do His job

Advertisement
Unplayable??? You mean the great Rumph hasn’t developed him??
Does blades look like ivey right now? He’s the only corner that has looked THIS bad in the last 4 years. Dean and Delaney wasn’t even like this

Last edited:
Advertisement
Totally inexcusable, starting to agree with others, we must be cursed. OMFG what a few simple dumb az things have cost us 3 or 4 games is mind blowing.

This is what’s most frustrating. If someone were to line up and beat us, then ok fine. But to lose on the dumbest stuff ever. Missed FGs, muffed punts, 4th and 17, not covering the TE on the same play twice, fake punts, etc. it’s just the dumbest **** ever. We’re going to have games where we just don’t play well (Jarren’s 3 INTs). I’m fine with that really. But to lose because of those other things drives me nuts.

Advertisement
Not defending the coach. But if you tell the player to cover that person and he doesn't. What are you supposed to do?? My understanding was that a punt safe was called and the player just didn't do His job

it was punt safe. ivey just awful. didnt help that bandy left the game later on

Does blades look like ivey right now? He’s the only corner that has looked THIS bad. Dean and Delaney wasn’t even like this

this. theres blame to go around on the staff, but iveys punt play was on him and him only.

Advertisement
Back