Dj Ivey......

bigkk69xd

Recruit
078CCB59-B0B2-42D6-B0E1-37B72F3DB9DF.jpeg

Advertisement
saw that, unbelievable, he shouldn't start, but I just posted we don't want to burn Williams and Couch shirt, so its between him nd im sure another jersey shore guy, at this point I say save the young guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want one of you Rumph steadfast supporters (and I was patient with Rumph, and admit he is a halfway decent teacher and coach, not the god some of you build him up to be...But he is a decent coach) to tell me again that Rumph is still doing well as a recruiter.

They actually point to DJ Ivey since he was (incorrectly) ranked as 4 star...."He's still getting 4 stars -- then they mention Ivey". Just shut the f**k up you idiots

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want one of you Rumph steadfast supporters (and I was patient with Rumph, and admit he is a halfway decent teacher and coach, not the god some of you build him up to be...But he is a decent coach) to tell me again that Rumph is still doing well as a recruiter.

They actually point to DJ Ivey since he was (incorrectly) ranked as 4 star...."He's still getting 4 stars -- then they mention Ivey". Just shut the f**k up you idiots
Haha. Agree dude is coached up isn’t he

Advertisement
Back