Dj Ivey......

saw that, unbelievable, he shouldn't start, but I just posted we don't want to burn Williams and Couch shirt, so its between him nd im sure another jersey shore guy, at this point I say save the young guys
Couch and Williams shirt have been burned, they have played in every game

Advertisement
Based on the signals to each other on D before that snapped it looked like that was the design of the play was to let the gunners run free there.
That being said, he did get burned about 500 times this game and is just one of the many players who play for some unknown reason while there are other players on the bench who are either unproven or proven to be better (ie the patchan situation)

That picture makes my blood boil. Either he has the football IQ of a rock, or he just plain doesnt give a ****. Sadly, I lean towards the later. Until he shows he cares himself, fvck DJ Ivey!

And don't forget this is the same kid who posted God's hands emoji to Francois when he decommited

And got himself suspended for his start ever/biggest game of his life vs. Florida

(And he did that little mini-documentary/youtube type deal during his recruiting)...Give me the old school headbusters thanks...This kid soft as baby ****

Last edited:
No
Doing what he was coached to do.

GT knew that if we ever went punt safe that we would let the gunners run free.
He wasn't; he was not coached to let the guy run free, that was all on his accord. If we had any depth, thank Rumph, we wouldn't be seeing him on the field after doing something like that.

He’s terrible.
I don’t see any talent at all.
dont know why he’s even on the field.

he’s sllllllooooooooowwwwww

his strength is supposed to be physicality but he ain’t physical and he doesn’t really tackle well.

so why is he even playing?

Advertisement
Based on the signals to each other on D before that snapped it looked like that was the design of the play was to let the gunners run free there.
That being said, he did get burned about 500 times this game and is just one of the many players who play for some unknown reason while there are other players on the bench who are either unproven or proven to be better (ie the patchan situation)
looks like GT knew the signals then

Advertisement
saw that, unbelievable, he shouldn't start, but I just posted we don't want to burn Williams and Couch shirt, so its between him nd im sure another jersey shore guy, at this point I say save the young guys
Both have been playing on special teams all year.. Their shirts possibilities left a long time ago..

Advertisement
This is something that Ga.Tech coaches saw on film. Ivey doesn’t block the gunners on punts. I guarantee if you go back and watch our special teams play in all of our games this happens all the time. This is why it’s important to have a good Special teams coach instead of some coach pulling double duty! God I miss Don Soldinger

DJ Ivey has zero football IQ and awareness of what’s going on around him and that picture shows it.

He’s looking at the WR like why the fck is he running like that during a punt even though the punt return unit was in a punt safe formation??? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Pretty sure Diaz explained it as that is how they are coached to do it and more blamed the punter for making an amazing throw, lol.. I wish I was making that up..

This is something that Ga.Tech coaches saw on film. Ivey doesn’t block the gunners on punts. I guarantee if you go back and watch our special teams play in all of our games this happens all the time. This is why it’s important to have a good Special teams coach instead of some coach pulling double duty! God I miss Don Soldinger

lmao so that is why we can never get a decent punt return!!? Wow our coaches suck cack!! Worst coaches in the p5!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back