DJ Ivey last night

I know exactly what I'm talkin bout foo
No you don’t. And you’re embarrassing yourself by returning to this. 400m speed has nothing to do with how fast someone can run a 40. And using that as a reference shows ignorance or duplicity.

You're a ***** idiot and don't put words in my mouth. To say there's Zero correlation..which is what you said. .... Is dumb as ***. slow people aren't gonna run an outstanding 400m time ...if you can run a good qtr you Polly can run a decent 40. Not saying running certain time makes you a 4.3 guy cause there are other factors but if you can run you can run. You trying to formulate chit and break it down shows your just another non-athlete trying to jive some BS together.
If I put words in your mouth, they would be the most intelligent words ever to come out of them. From the beginning I said I was an Ivey fan and didn’t attempt to lessen his ability. The fact that your track knowledge slightly exceeds your comprehension is your problem. I said I doubted he was sub-4.6 and down came the rains of stupidity and ad-hominem.

The only non-athlete in this conversation is you. Nice try, though. Well, not really.

No REAL athlete would not have enough experience to not realize that a near 52 second 400m tells you absolutely nothing about how fast a kid is or maybe.

Stealing this.

You might steal it but we know you ain't using them lil pass teddy ruxspin hands to take a dam thing.

Advertisement
Just passed Ivey...kid definitely passes the eye test. Future first rounder with his talent

Advertisement
Back