Dj ivey been working

Advertisement
Ivey and Gilbert are both physically ready. Blades might be as well. The big question is who starts oppo Mike Jack. I know brandy wants a big role too but he’s so many in that buckle spot.

Advertisement
Ivey was very underrated by the recruiting services but most people said the kid was a baller. Never expected him to fill out that quickly but he doesn't look like a true freshman, hopefully he doesn't play like a true freshman either.

Ivey was very underrated by the recruiting services but most people said the kid was a baller. Never expected him to fill out that quickly but he doesn't look like a true freshman, hopefully he doesn't play like a true freshman either.

Wasn’t it b/c of a foot injury? I mean, I believe everyone said if it wasn’t missing major football time, he would’ve been highly regarded like a mid 4 star guy. Either way, I see NFL is this young man’s future

Wasn’t it b/c of a foot injury? I mean, I believe everyone said if it wasn’t missing major football time, he would’ve been highly regarded like a mid 4 star guy. Either way, I see NFL is this young man’s future

I can't remember what the injury was but you are right that he was banged up as a Junior and into the camp season.

Advertisement
You mean the DL that just had three guys drafted?

Another typical ****** post.

How does that have to do with S&C for an area we’ve been physically weak for years.

Not to mention our 2 best DL prospects had scouting reports that said they needed to come back to school to get stronger. Especially RJ.

We’ve always had skill guys for the most part. It’s kind of a given being down here that we’re destined to have some good DBs/RBs/WRs.

What sets apart good teams from great teams are the trenches. Everyone knows this.

Not this

:20161020-221306th:

How does that have to do with S&C for an area we’ve been physically weak for years.

Not to mention our 2 best DL prospects had scouting reports that said they needed to come back to school to get stronger. Especially RJ.

We’ve always had skill guys for the most part. It’s kind of a given being down here that we’re destined to have some good DBs/RBs/WRs.

What sets apart good teams from great teams are the trenches. Everyone knows this.

Not this

:20161020-221306th:

Lmfao. Your first sentence says it all. What an absolute clown you are.

Advertisement
Who came up with the idea that Blades will be moved to safety? I'd like to add that person to my ignore list.

Well, his name is "Blades" and he plays defense, so...

It's easy for some people to just jump to conclusions.

I have no idea where he will end up on the field. I just hope he turns out to be a much more succesful legacy player than guys like AJ Highsmith, Travarous Bain, Ray Lewis III, and Vinny Jr. (and Michael Irvin II, to this point).

Advertisement
That DJ Ivey pic is crazy. I remember seeing a pic of him and how scrawny he was during a recruiting visit. Now it looks as both he and Realus George have kids who play on the same youth football team.

Advertisement
Back