Dj ivey been working

Advertisement
No way Dean keeps his job as a starter this season.

Frierson, Ivey & Blades on that boy neck all Fall camp & throughout the season.

And yes I included Blades, don't give a fck about the reckless speculation on him or everybody assuming he'll be moved to Safety. That kid is a got **** Blades & yall crazy if you think that boy won't ball.
Blades is going to be a monster at corner! One of my favorite recruits in the class with his press coverage. He is a bully and sticks to his man like glue! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I believe he is going to be a beast! Coach Rumph is going to tighten up his technique and sky is the limit for him!

Advertisement
So they hit similar numbers in the weight room? What were the 4th quarter numbers the last few years under Swasey vs last year under Felder?

The "the team looks bigger"..."he's bigger than he's ever been"..."he's in the best shape of his life" and other off-season eyeball nonsense has no application in real life. 4th quarter numbers are not a metric you attribute to the f'n strength and conditioning guy. Maybe the team is being coached by a much better head coach and has a solid staff around him versus some used car salesman bozo and a guy who should have never been a head coach? Nah, lets oddly give credit the S&C coach.

I'm not even hating on Felder. But what results we have so far from our upperclassmen is...they are still below average athletes, even after two years with Felder.

Will it get better? Maybe. But you all are just talking offseason nonsense for the umpteenth year. Players look so much bigger and stronger! Yeah, we've heard that every year since forever. Not one time have we ever heard "the team looks small and weaker this year, idk what happened!?"

The "the team looks bigger"..."he's bigger than he's ever been"..."he's in the best shape of his life" and other off-season eyeball nonsense has no application in real life. 4th quarter numbers are not a metric you attribute to the f'n strength and conditioning guy. Maybe the team is being coached by a much better head coach and has a solid staff around him versus some used car salesman bozo and a guy who should have never been a head coach? Nah, lets oddly give credit the S&C coach.

I'm not even hating on Felder. But what results we have so far from our upperclassmen is...they are still below average athletes, even after two years with Felder.

Will it get better? Maybe. But you all are just talking offseason nonsense for the umpteenth year. Players look so much bigger and stronger! Yeah, we've heard that every year since forever. Not one time have we ever heard "the team looks small and weaker this year, idk what happened!?"

After the 4th quarter line, I stopped reading. Somewhere in South florida Jimmy Johnson just spilled his tequila.

After the 4th quarter line, I stopped reading. Somewhere in South florida Jimmy Johnson just spilled his tequila.

Miami's 4th Quarter numbers early in Swaseys run were just as good early in Felders. But yeah, lets trash Swasey...who I don't even like or think is particularly good at his job, mind you...but yeah, its all S&C.

FWIW, Miami finished last year on a three game losing streak...two were a result of a lack of conditioning after the long grind of the season post-Hurricane...and were doubled up in the second half of those games.

It5pprg.gif

lmaoooo!!!!!!!

Dear god I spit out coffee.

Advertisement
Miami's 4th Quarter numbers early in Swaseys run were just as good early in Felders. But yeah, lets trash Swasey...who I don't even like or think is particularly good at his job, mind you...but yeah, its all S&C.

FWIW, Miami finished last year on a three game losing streak...two were a result of a lack of conditioning after the long grind of the season post-Hurricane...and were doubled up in the second half of those games.

Two were the result of conditioning? Not he fact that the last three games our QB completed 42%, 48%, and 44% while we were missing our three best offensive players?

I was down on Ivey but that dude looks like what Miami players at the skill position suppose to look like the minute he got here. The question is can he play?

Advertisement
I was down on Ivey but that dude looks like what Miami players at the skill position suppose to look like the minute he got here. The question is can he play?
Yes, he's a baller. Glad he committed and stuck with us, high ceiling.

Last edited:
No way Dean keeps his job as a starter this season.

Frierson, Ivey & Blades on that boy neck all Fall camp & throughout the season.

And yes I included Blades, don't give a fck about the reckless speculation on him or everybody assuming he'll be moved to Safety. That kid is a got **** Blades & yall crazy if you think that boy won't ball.
He'll ball, just not sure if it'll be at corner. Built like short lb right now.

“Bigger, stronger, and faster”... we hear that every year, as do many if not all the other college football teams fans.

Hopefully some of that and what you wrote above will translate to the field for us.

Advertisement
Can we make an official threat called “Gus Felder be workin” and post the updates of this dudes who look like their growing in a ******* lap? Dude has blown up!

Two were the result of conditioning? Not he fact that the last three games our QB completed 42%, 48%, and 44% while we were missing our three best offensive players?

There was a time when Sean Taylor, Frank Gore, Willis McGahee, Winslow, antrell Rolle, Andre Johnson, we’re BACKUPS! Depth takes care of a lot of conditioning concerns....Gus has never had this luxury

Advertisement
Back