Dj ivey been working

Advertisement
I, for one, really don't care about how much he weighs. What's impressive to me, is the length of his arms and his ability to mirror receivers. Most of what he is going to be asked to do in Diaz scheme, is to cover in space. Those long *** arms, along with his fluidity, will make up for what he may lack in elite speed.

Jeff Thomas is way faster and quicker than Ivey, but Ivey was able to blanket the **** out of JT during 7 on 7's. He was very underrated as a recruit, due to injury. He has the tools to be special.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Diaz definitely likes his corners to be big and physical and Rumph does a good job of teaching them to use their size against the run and pass.

The dude does look about 38 though.

No way Dean keeps his job as a starter this season.

Frierson, Ivey & Blades on that boy neck all Fall camp & throughout the season.

And yes I included Blades, don't give a fck about the reckless speculation on him or everybody assuming he'll be moved to Safety. That kid is a got **** Blades & yall crazy if you think that boy won't ball.
What’s crazy blades looks just as big if not bigger than Ivey or frierson. Like you said he got that blades bloodline

good lord. he looks like a grown man. I'm excited about these kids because Rumph can develop talent.

Advertisement
Duasso or some other coach mentioned the length we are getting in Ivey and Frierson. Need Stephenson to complete our CB size transformation. Can't help but imagine if we had signed hendo and campbell.

Advertisement
Can't help but imagine if we had signed hendo and campbell.

Who? Never heard of those guys.

S07E20_17.png

Reckless speculation is right.
His entire life he's known that when he steps onto the field he'd have a U on his helmet and BLADES across his back. That's the sort of intangible (drive and passion) that you can't fake. Desire, attitude, mental toughness . . . these things matter. And it also helps that he's a great, physical athlete. Anyone even entertaining the thought of writing ABJ off at this point in the process is either a **** fool or just out to generate clicks by saying something sensational.

Advertisement
Saw him today, he's legit. Felder doing good work, freshmens didn't look like it. Bethel and Pope still look the same, i know pope arrived recently. Rousseau's a beast!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back