Dj ivey been working

It5pprg.gif

Advertisement
I, for one, really don't care about how much he weighs. What's impressive to me, is the length of his arms and his ability to mirror receivers. Most of what he is going to be asked to do in Diaz scheme, is to cover in space. Those long *** arms, along with his fluidity, will make up for what he may lack in elite speed.

Jeff Thomas is way faster and quicker than Ivey, but Ivey was able to blanket the **** out of JT during 7 on 7's. He was very underrated as a recruit, due to injury. He has the tools to be special.
Amen to that. A good football player doesn't need 4.2 speed to be special.

Reckless speculation is right.
His entire life he's known that when he steps onto the field he'd have a U on his helmet and BLADES across his back. That's the sort of intangible (drive and passion) that you can't fake. Desire, attitude, mental toughness . . . these things matter. And it also helps that he's a great, physical athlete. Anyone even entertaining the thought of writing ABJ off at this point in the process is either a **** fool or just out to generate clicks by saying something sensational.

Is it writing him off to think he'll become a safety like his dad and uncle? His cover skills have been debated so we'll have to wait and see. He's a Blades so I'm sure he'll flourish but he might actually be needed at safety now that Smith and Finley are in the LB room.

Advertisement
Is it writing him off to think he'll become a safety like his dad and uncle? His cover skills have been debated so we'll have to wait and see. He's a Blades so I'm sure he'll flourish but he might actually be needed at safety now that Smith and Finley are in the LB room.
It is when he hasn't played a single snap at CB for us yet, considering that's what he was recruited as.

The speculation wouldn't be reckless if it happened during Fall camp & was based off of opinions coming from the Coaching staff. Kid has been on campus less than a month & already people are saying he has questionable covering skills. He may very well be moved to Safety in Fall camp, but that hasn't happened yet, so until then it's a speculative #HotTake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo, Stefan...you got to step up and address this "speculation" about Bladed. I'm certain it came from you and as a staff writer talking about a Cane you should be held accountable. The Blades family has put on for the Canes more than any fam out there. They really bleed orange and green. What say you? You owe the fans and the Blades family an answer...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I didn't like Swasey at all, but have you seen the numbers Miami players have put up at the combine in the past two years...they've been pretty putrid.
Do you remember the numbers our players put up when Swasey was here?

Advertisement
Back