Njoku-never started
Hillery-never started
Feagles-correct
Lingard-did flash & got injured
Bethel-never played a down
George-never played a down
Baxa-correct
El Gammal-never played a down
Ah I thought you meant start as in start playing for Miami, not as in started on the field. Only disagreement I have is that Lingard never flashed anything even before he got hurt. If I remember correctly he couldn't figure out the playbook. Then again he never started either.

Ah I thought you meant start as in start playing for Miami, not as in started on the field. Only disagreement I have is that Lingard never flashed anything even before he got hurt. If I remember correctly he couldn't figure out the playbook. Then again he never started either.

Bro; Lingard’s only action here was this, and this y we thought he was going to be the RB of the future. He definitely flashed.

Also, if not mistaken, did Dykstra ever play a down here? Also, if I can recall, Evidence was said to have “flashed” in practice by both posters & coaching staff. I think Polendy played a couple of snaps as a blocking TE if not mistaken. I’m sure Bethel never played a down here, and Hillery was mentioned as taking a step forward during practice, too, iirc.

Last edited:
1620765019312.png

Advertisement
2017. Richt-era.

Man Dykstra never started a game.

In 2017, Linder was the starter out of fall camp, He stunk up the joint & got hurt, & Gall stepped in and balled out...that's what happened!!!

Dykstra was a scrub who we should've never wasted an offer or part of our recruiting budget on.

Advertisement
Dykstra-never started or played a down
Polendey-never started
Njoku-never started
Hillery-never started
Feagles-correct
Lingard-did flash & got injured
Bethel-never played a down
George-never played a down
Baxa-correct
El Gammal-never played a down
Bethel played.

Hope you're right OP, but four words have come to mind when I hear his name: Georgia Tech Fake Punt or Lack of Effort Play.
Maybe he is as you say and he'll make me think of something else, but it will have to be special and consistent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back