DJ is going to be GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boarcane

All ACC
The word is, he’s figured it out. T-Rob has been coaching him up. He’s comfortable in press now and his mental errors are going away. I’m told he is playing up to his measurable’s. His confidence is through the roof and we’re in for a surprise. I’m told he will be getting drafted. He’s not the fastest kid in pads, but minus his lack of football speed, everything else is coming together. His peers trust him. It’s time to believe he’s going to be an asset, not a liability. Lastly, he’s got hands and will catch what’s thrown his way.
C29B953D-2F00-40C6-9A5F-A9E0277C95A8.gif

Advertisement
The word is, he’s figured it out. T-Rob has been coaching him up. He’s comfortable in press now and his mental errors are going away. I’m told he is playing up to his measurable’s. His confidence is through the roof and we’re in for a surprise. I’m told he will be getting drafted. He’s not the fastest kid in pads, but minus his lack of football speed, everything else is coming together. His peers trust him. It’s time to believe he’s going to be an asset, not a liability. Lastly, he’s got hands and will catch what’s thrown his way.
Maybe a change of coaching is just what he needed. Let’s hope so.

If the coaches allow him to do what he does best (press man) I have faith in his overall ability. If they have him playing 6/7 yards off LOS we will see much of the same. Manny needs to allow him to play like he allowed Mike Jackson to play... and the young man that transferred from citadel

Advertisement
I really hope so. He can't go anywhere but up now. Crazy thing is, I saw Antrel Rolle in both DJ Ivey and Stevenson coming out of HS, and to think if both play to that level at 6'1 200+... on the field at the same time... that looks really good for Miami pass defense. Bubba and Avantae back there also helps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 146573
I laughed

View attachment 146573
Somebody was messing with heavy duty stuff last night. Ivey's just not a good CB no matter how you slice it. Now TRob might make him serviceable, but coaching can't change slow feet, stiff hips and lack of closing speed.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back