DJ Dallas Header

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand that this is blatant racism but it's crazy to me that people still use the term "thugs" in regard to Miami

Year after year we're bottom of the country in arrests and top 10 in graduation rates. Not to mention guys like Demetrius Jackson actually making a societal difference post-football.

I understand that this is blatant racism but it's crazy to me that people still use the term "thugs" in regard to Miami

Year after year we're bottom of the country in arrests and top 10 in graduation rates. Not to mention guys like Demetrius Jackson actually making a societal difference post-football.
The real thugs if theyre was any would be UF, FSU or Alabama players

Advertisement

Miami will perpetually be CFB's badguy, reality be damned. It's just easier to be ignorant than educated.

Attempting to apply logic to the slack-jawed drooling of racist vomit is a misguided caper, young friend.

Advertisement

Had this same discussion with my brother's friend who is a UF fan. Told him to compare the last decade, that doesnt even get into the Meyer era.

100%. It's also such a stupid dated word in general that basically anytime it's used one can 99% of the time accurately jump to the conclusion that it's coded or dogwhistle style racism.

The only exception I can really think of is like if one is describing a foreign despot's personal bodyguard crew (ie- Recep Erdogan surrounds himself with thugs masquerading as a security force when traveling abroad.) And even then you could use an equally dated term like "goon".

Last edited:
DeeJay Dallas may be the most savage individual on our offense. I appreciate how he constantly keeps that chip on his shoulder to motivate him. The hate people give is like jet fuel to this young man. As far as talent and attitude, he would fit in with any championship-era UM team. I expect him to bowl through UNC on Saturday. Can't wait!

Advertisement
Back