DJ Dallas Header

Advertisement
Naturally a South Carolinian whose a Cane fan cant wrap his head around this.

All good fam. Your state was the first to secede we can give you guys more time to pull head from ***.

Hey man, don't rope us all in together. Just cause one dude doesn't understand the things racists use to obscure the fact that they are racist doesn't mean the rest of us don't get it.

Hey man, don't rope us all in together. Just cause one dude doesn't understand the things racists use to obscure the fact that they are racist doesn't mean the rest of us don't get it.

I did not infer all....

Truth be told turns out he is not even from SC. He is just a functional ******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's not anyone from the team, that is from the ubiquitous ignorant uber fan that frequent their team's message boards. We have a few too.

Shouldn't have to be pulling fan quotes to get motivated for this game.

Why the **** not? He is no thug or quitter, I hope it ****ed him off good.

UM

Whichever UNC fan said “thugs” is a racist piece of garbage using a code word which those of us who grew up in Miami going to games, such as those with Notre Dame, know very well who and what they are referring to. If you’re looking to defend that racist Carolina cuck, you’re in the wrong place.
why do people have such a problem accepting that thug is a racially offensive code word. if a guy uses it and doesn't realize it then the he is ignorant. ignorance doesn't give you a license to spew racially offensive things. so either unc fan is ignorant or most likely a racist, take your pick.

why do people have such a problem accepting that thug is a racially offensive code word. if a guy uses it and doesn't realize it then the he is ignorant. ignorance doesn't give you a license to spew racially offensive things. so either unc fan is ignorant or most likely a racist, take your pick.
Yeah, I agree. I get that not everything in life is based on race but I know, like many of us, what the undercurrent for this term against our team is. Chise summed it up perfectly with the tough, grimy inner city kids who beat you and celebrated boisterously as they talked shît, but they weren’t thugs. Thugs are killers and henchmen for bad people doing bad things. The whole Catholics vs Convicts thing always ****ed me off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's one thing for a fan to tweet this kind of ignorant stuff. It's another thing to have a player retweet those comments. Miami boys gonna take this personal !

DJ is our best offensive player.

FEED THE BEAST!

DJ all like....
944EE97F-E71C-4FF5-A812-B7A2F5B12E64.gif

First off I was watching UMs in the OB before you were born. You can call me many things but not a gator.
Second our ST have been bad to mediocre for longer than 1 game.
Before I was born? I doubt that very seriously.

Advertisement
OK, yes sir!

Nothing changes, it's not racist
This is the sort of guy that takes investment advise from Madolf, aims to invest in beach from property in Iowa and believed that retarded narrative about Charlottesville (good on both sides)

nothing changes but the number of walking idiots on this planet that think their retarded, antiquated, bigoted perspective is actually welcomed.

Be the 1st to say dumb as **** and then the 1st to call for help when someone but hands on them.

also, IDC that you from florida, there are plenty of ignorant *** people in South FL.

And before you start any attempt at some smart *** rebuttle, think about this.....sometimes peoples comments are like screen doors,your position on certain things let others see right through the bull**** and see who you truly are. Dont get mad because you are a screen door

Last edited by a moderator:
When our own fans have a dopey ill-informed opinion of our past, you can’t expect hayseed redneck kumbags to be any better.

This dude here has no clue what our 80s and 90s teams were about. They were tough and boisterous and from the grimy inner city. But they weren’t thugs either. They just whipped your *** and didn’t hesitate to tell you about it.
The best HS football on the planet!

This is the sort of guy that takes investment advise from Madolf, aims to invest in beach from property in Iowa and believed that retarded narrative about Charlottesville (good on both sides)

nothing changes but the number of walking idiots on this planet that think their retarded, antiquated, bigoted perspective is actually welcomed.

Be the 1st to say dumb as **** and then the 1st to call for help when someone but hands on them.

also, IDC that you from florida, there are plenty of ignorant *** people in South FL.

And before you start any attempt at some smart *** rebuttle, think about this.....sometimes peoples comments are like screen doors,your position on certain things let others see right through the bull**** and see who you truly are. Dont get mad because you are a screen door
You mad bro...dont hate it because it's true. Keep living your life in the past and being mad about stupid ****.. I'M LIVING GOOD.

In the mean time, I'm still here if you waste some more of your useless life on me. Lmao.

Thank you, sir!

Advertisement
Back