DJ Dallas 187

There's no excuse for being overweight other than not being disciplined enough. Yes some have it easier than others but if you don't want to be fat, exercise and eat right. Such a difficult concept, I know.

Nobody is making excuses. I’m explaining why it might take longer and require more work and discipline for some people. That may or may not be his issue...I don’t know.

But apparently, some people here become over excited and emotional over another man’s waistline. We have a talented RB room. I’m not worried.

Advertisement
Nobody is making excuses. I’m explaining why it might take longer and require more work and discipline for some people. That may or may not be his issue...I don’t know.

But apparently, some people here become over excited and emotional over another man’s waistline. We have a talented RB room. I’m not worried.

I never said I was worried and certainly not emotional. I only said it's a shame he could waste his talent.

Advertisement
Well coaches have publicly said how hard he works. Always doing extras.

Just seems like the kind of kid to work out really hard, but order Dominos every night at the home AFTER going to the Dining Hall.

Advertisement
That's my favorite album. But Pac and Snoop weren't going back and forth on that track. Not sure I ever heard Pac do that style with anyone. I'm talking about Jadakiss and Styles P in "In and Out", Nas and AZ in "The Essence", or Raekwon and Ghostface in "Heaven and ****". Big Pun and Fat Joe did it in "Twinz", too.
Tough to choose.

Pac did that in Tea Drops and Closed Caskets with the Outlawz.
He could do anything he wanted but picked a musical style he knew would create the greatest platform to further his agenda of liberation.
Pac had greater ambitions and just used the platform music afforded him in a way that most athletes and entertainers never imagine.

My impression of you has changed......

You guys got it all wrong. My boy has been scarfing 187 croquetas a day from the Latin American on 57th and 8 Street.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anyone else see that photo and want to throw their phone at the wall at the mere sight of George Brown?

Advertisement

Maybe it was the number of posts a meaningless nonsense tweet could get on CIS.

I'm doing my part to help him win the bet.

Advertisement
Back