DJ Dallas 187

Advertisement
LOL! You already know bro. Facts, pun is all time. Gone way to soon otherwise he would have been on everyones top list. But even right now if someone gives me a top 5 lyricists and pun isn't on it and discredit the list lol.

Best line of the song the way he just spits it too. Straight fire.
I agree 1000%. Unfortunately recent hip hop has me very disappointed.

Advertisement
This remix did the original justice:

I can't lie this is better then the original just quality wise and as much as I've grown on this era of hip hop the one thing it's really missing is this type of a rap group just back and forth like they're competing against each other to see who's best. Smh Pun and Crack were special together man and we still haven't seen anybody like either since

Advertisement
I can't lie this is better then the original just quality wise and as much as I've grown on this era of hip hop the one thing it's really missing is this type of a rap group just back and forth like they're competing against each other to see who's best. Smh Pun and Crack were special together man and we still haven't seen anybody like either since
It's a **** good track. Only rappers going back and forth like that today are Jadakiss and Styles P. Raekwon and Ghostface and Nas and AZ also had some nice back and forth songs. You don't see younger dudes doing this style because today's rap is watered down and crap compared to the 80s until the early 00s.

No way under 200. Somebody with his frame has a hard time getting under 200. And it’s just going to make him weaker.
I feel like it's hard to know what his weight should be without actually seeing the stats on how's he's doing body fat% wise. I'm just guestimating,. But yeah he will most likely play at 210-215 this year is my guess

It's a **** good track. Only rappers going back and forth like that today are Jadakiss and Styles P. Raekwon and Ghostface and Nas and AZ also had some nice back and forth songs. You don't see younger dudes doing this style because today's rap is watered down and crap compared to the 80s until the early 00s.
I get that its watered down and understand why I mean it can never get back to as real as it was back then and I'm not asking for it just get back to rap groups and competition within the group/tandem rap with legit 🔥🔥🔥 but that's too much to ask. Outstanding track though

You know you’re getting older when everything from back in the day was better than today lulz. All kidding aside music was much better back in the ‘80’s all around. Most of what gets played today are samples off those older songs, and lack any vision or true message/thought process. As to DJ’s weight I’d love it if he could get to 205lbs, I’m thinking that would really allow him to work his wiggle and vision extremely well at that weight. He was WAY too big in ‘18 for my liking.

Advertisement
Only rappers going back and forth like that today are Jadakiss and Styles P. Raekwon and Ghostface and Nas and AZ also had some nice back and forth songs.

Snoop & Pac had great chemistry on America's Most Wanted, wish they could've done more $h!t together...Snoop would've been fie on All Eyez On Me.

Advertisement
Good for him he should be playing at that weight.... I remember all the phaggots saying it would be better for him looking fat and sloppy

Did we forget he came in here at 180? DUde had a ton of bad weight last year I want him at 190, he was at keast 15-20 pounds over weight last year

He was also a kid when he got here. There is no way that’s ever going happen again.

Snoop & Pac had great chemistry on America's Most Wanted, wish they could've done more $h!t together...Snoop would've been fie on All Eyez On Me.
That's my favorite album. But Pac and Snoop weren't going back and forth on that track. Not sure I ever heard Pac do that style with anyone. I'm talking about Jadakiss and Styles P in "In and Out", Nas and AZ in "The Essence", or Raekwon and Ghostface in "Heaven and ****". Big Pun and Fat Joe did it in "Twinz", too.

Advertisement
Back