DJ Coleman, DE/OLB, Jacksonville St.

Advertisement
There has to be something in his background, us fans, don't know. This guy is a 100% take to me. I'll give our staff the benefit of the doubt but sometimes these guys are stubborn or to close to the situation to see the obvious.

Advertisement
Gaby just updated his Coleman story. Said he has gathered that things have changed a bit with Coleman since earlier. Some “hard conversations” were had with him. Gaby seems to think the ball is now in his court and if he wanted in Miami would take him.

Gaby just updated his Coleman story. Said he has gathered that things have changed a bit with Coleman since earlier. Some “hard conversations” were had with him. Gaby seems to think the ball is now in his court and if he wanted in Miami would take him.
If he visited and spent as much time here as he did it would be odd to not take his commitment unless they didn't like his answers or saw red flags. I seriously doubt the issue was physical lol. He's a dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing would surprise me with the front seven. It’s been no secret we were in desperate need there.
The vibe I am getting from coach interviews, listen to Gattis interview, they fully plan to win the ACC this season and will make the effort to do whatever it takes. This includes bringing in portal players. This may be high expectations but you will not get there expecting less.

Advertisement
My boy is Mesidor's mentor from up here in Canada. I just reached out for some info. i'll let you all know where things are at.

Make sure he's told to make the right decision.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back