Discussion: Put up your Rumph replacement list

Advertisement
Advertisement
This ******* season cannot start fast enough.

Bunch of comepingas on this board gonna look real ******* stupid when we have the #1 pass defense in the ACC in 2020.
Haha ok, and I’m the tooth fairy.

Advertisement
I’ll keep Mike #Cane4Life
Still making plays.
46AE1DD1-64B7-4D13-97A9-3C66BC08EE04.jpeg

https://247sports.com/college/miami...tion-148121059/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Advertisement

Bunch of comepingas on this board gonna look real ******* stupid when we have the #1 pass defense in the ACC in 2020.

Now there is a caveat to this, it will be because we have have the best defensive line wrecking havoc on opposing quarterbacks.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Now there is a caveat to this, it will be because we have have the best defensive line wrecking havoc on opposing quarterbacks.

Semper Canes!!!
Ok to be clear, if we suck it’s on Mike. If we’re excellent and finish with the number one pass defense in the ACC and win big, he gets no credit. Got it. WTF 🙌

Fred Allen Berry “Rerun”

3A1BEE24-FB9E-40DC-A7AF-C4F2C6D02BA7.gif

I up voted on the come pinga.
Rumph is what Rumph is but TVD for patke?
Should've been done already...

Ok to be clear, if we suck it’s on Mike. If we’re excellent and finish with the number one pass defense in the ACC and win big, he gets no credit. Got it. WTF 🙌

View attachment 119683
What he’s trying to say is that if we do finish like that then the stat would be kind of skewed because we literally have 2 first rounders on our line.

Advertisement
Back