Disastrous Loss - Manny Likely Buys More Time

Advertisement
What I saw today was the majority of those kids on the field want to win. 99.9% of them. There's a few who blatantly don't care. It's obvious. Their azzes should hit the bench for the rest of the season - IDC who they are.

As long as they continue to fight to win, I don't think anything is going to change.
And I feel u’re right.

I dont know why you guys think there has to be a certain amount we have to lose by for him to be gone...He's done..and if he isnt Kenny Pickett sends him home.

Do you see the look on his face the last 3 games. He essentially was ready to cry as Mack Brown asked him if he wants a lollipop at the end of the game

Advertisement
Early signing day is Dec 15. He needs to be fired well before that.
Signing day doesn't matter if there's no one committed to sign.

Attachments

• think-smart.gif
    think-smart.gif
    167.5 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
You could not have drawn up a worse way to lose (especially considering the heartbreak ending) in today's game. The Gods are cruel to Miami fans.
You've must not have seen last year's game. If we're taking a loss, I'll take this one over that all day.

It shouldn’t. And anybody pushing that narrative should be told to Fvck off. I’m tired of hearing that nonsense. We can’t have people coming on the board all week saying he’s already gone and then in the same breath say this performance bought him more time. Makes no sense.
He was gone tomorrow with a blowout loss today

That didn't happen

And instead, he almost pulled the win off

Complete disaster

Advertisement
Lets not mistake a couple of glimpses of good young players with this team being well coached and good. It is not.And that is on the coaching

Advertisement
You and I and people who can see beyond what the scoreboard says know that. Not the people who are comfortable with the status quo.
That is unfortunate. However, I hold some hope that someone somewhere with some influence sees what we see.

Time will tell. I am fairly certain Manny will be here for the season, but not making a bowl game will be devastating to him keeping his job

That is unfortunate. However, I hold some hope that someone somewhere with some influence sees what we see.

Time will tell. I am fairly certain Manny will be here for the season, but not making a bowl game will be devastating to him keeping his job
You could be right. But IMO there is a good chance that 2 bad losses to NC State and Pitt will end his career here faster.

Advertisement
Back