Disastrous Loss - Manny Likely Buys More Time

Blowout humiliating loss would have gotten him fired immediately after the game

Manny is begging on his knees internally that he lost his Heisman QB that was playing hurt after Alabama and had been forced to play with a freshman QB and just needs more time

This game bought him that time
You may be right and it doesn’t change how ridiculous this take is.

This is a take predicting the actions of an incompetent admin, nothing more. It’s either stupid or on purpose, and I don’t really care which it is at this point. This program deserves every bad thing coming it’s way until it’s taken seriously again.

Advertisement
Any real decision maker would have his pink slip done before the plane touched down in Miami……and would have been working on the way forward weeks ago.

Time will tell but honestly, I hope for and expect nothing but the worst for all admin involved until this program receives a much needed purge and cleansing.

Advertisement
Blake realizing he doesn't have to fire Manny tomorrow.

ezgif-1-4a5d64ecd784.gif

Gets no easier. NCST and PITT next two weeks. Staring 2-6 square in the face. The amount of defeat on a scoreboard should not be an indicator of when you should pull the plug on a failed project. But whatever makes sense expect this administration to do what doesn’t

But seriously, does anyone expect a win against NC State, Pitt, GT? If we still have Manny trotting out at Doak, I would not care one bit what happens there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blowout humiliating loss would have gotten him fired immediately after the game

Manny is begging on his knees internally that he lost his Heisman QB that was playing hurt after Alabama and had been forced to play with a freshman QB and just needs more time

This game bought him that time
It shouldn’t. And anybody pushing that narrative should be told to Fvck off. I’m tired of hearing that nonsense. We can’t have people coming on the board all week saying he’s already gone and then in the same breath say this performance bought him more time. Makes no sense.

Advertisement
You can't wait in this day and age of transfer portals and recruiting flakes. Gotta make a change tomorrow morning and be the first, get on the agents now.

Agree that it’s a bad outcome, but losing to a team that a awful FSU team just beat should be enough. FSU lost to a FCS school this year.

Advertisement
Gets no easier. NCST and PITT next two weeks. Staring 2-6 square in the face. The amount of defeat on a scoreboard should not be an indicator of when you should pull the plug on a failed project. But whatever makes sense expect this administration to do what doesn’t
I can’t see him surviving if we’re 2-6. I don’t see him surviving next week at NCST. Everyone knows it’s over

What I saw today was the majority of those kids on the field want to win. 99.9% of them. There's a few who blatantly don't care. It's obvious. Their azzes should hit the bench for the rest of the season - IDC who they are.

As long as they continue to fight to win, I don't think anything is going to change.

Advertisement
Back