Dionte Mullins Tweet

Advertisement
Dude made his bed and he's gone now. I don't wish him ill, hope he gets things on track, but **** if a lot of you aren't quick to dump **** on someone. Let it go.

4929604.gif

Advertisement
I reallllly hope someone has found the kid and reached out to him personally but the responses to his tweet/potential cry for help are a nice reflection of our fanbase.

I clicked through thinking you were being sarcastic. But you are dead serious and so right. Miami fans are rallying for the kid. Nice to see. Hope he listens to them.

Sad stuff. Had the weight of the world on his shoulders to make it as you can tell from how his mom carried herself through the recruitment and now that’s all over I’m sure he’s not getting much support. Hope the kid figures life out for himself outside of football. Never want to hear suicide thoughts from a kid. Shame because I think he could have had a “Darnell Jenkins” type career here.

Advertisement
Man, I feel for the kid. Wish we could bring him back to help him finish his degree and connect him w our alumni network. I know we’re not a charity, but I feel under the old regime, he may have got shafted or not coached up properly. Just look at how Pope was looking to leave; JT4 left. Something was going on, and maybe that pressure to make it, along w some internal issues among the staff cracked him.

I always liked Mullins’ potential, and I’ll be the first to admit that as a fan, I talked about him leaving here out of frustration. But there’s a difference between being a fan and being human. Hope he or someone helps him figure this out.

Man, I feel for the kid. Wish we could bring him back to help him finish his degree and connect him w our alumni network. I know we’re not a charity, but I feel under the old regime, he may have got shafted or not coached up properly. Just look at how Pope was looking to leave; JT4 left. Something was going on, and maybe that pressure to make it, along w some internal issues among the staff cracked him.

I always liked Mullins’ potential, and I’ll be the first to admit that as a fan, I talked about him leaving here out of frustration. But there’s a difference between being a fan and being human. Hope he or someone helps him figure this out.
Well said.

On the football side he couldn’t get any separation from dbs and was slow.
I had a buddy that I grew up with that was a 4* army all American coming out of high school. He encountered some rough times in college and 4 years after high school committed suicide at his moms house.

I would definitely like Dionte to get the help he needs. He’s a young man still and there is so much in life to experience. Got to keep pushing and working towards better times.

Advertisement

i remember mullins got into it w Dugans. i know JT and Dugans didn't like each other.

Advertisement
So sad.... watching this fanbase tweet crap back in January toward DM and then after he tweets for help today, the 180. Ugh, you guys....

I will say its a different crowd sending the love today than there was giving him crap months (years) ago.

There isn't any reinforcements coming , I'm sure this dude was told many times the free lunch is coming to an end and the real world is hitting soon like a freight train get your act together listen to people whom have your best interest at hand.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO these kids want to to be men take care of there families hunting for BAG they know better well

Hey I need a wire guy to work in the wire room in this South Florida summer heat 12-14 hours a day 5:30am-till.

Love when these criers tank after they ignored all the warnings there constantly been given.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back