Dionte Mullins Tweet

Give af.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s from Miami maybe he misses the weather. Now if he said I miss the U that’s another story.

Nice job on this one guys. I expected to come in here and see a bunch of sht about how he was so awesome and he left because the coaches sucked. Sure, the coaches mostly sucked, but he failed to earn touches. That's on him.

Hope he's successful moving forward, but I won't miss him.

Hope he gets frostbite, dude was clowning Miami late in the season.

Fvck that illiterate bum

Advertisement
In 20/20 hindsight, I would put the blame more on Dugans than Mullins, knowing what we know now about the coach. Other guys on that squad, including Jeff Thomas, clearly didn't like what was going on with Dugans. Maybe Mullins was just a hot head that a better coach could have managed? IIRC, he tried to apologize and Dugans wouldn't accept it.

What is with the fanbase's obsession about people who were connected to the program? I'm an alum and lifelong 'Cane, and I love the family. But that doesn't mean every dude who ever donned the orange and green should be a coach or on the team.

Advertisement
He can eat a bag a dcks. While his teammates were making amazing plays and team winning...his bich azs is sulking and hating. GTFOH
Losing is tough on some kids and they act a fool especially during 3 four game losing streaks in 3 years, but this little b*tch was ****ing and moaning on the bench when we were pretty much at the top. It’s not like people weren’t making plays cause Ahmon, Berrios and Herndon were doing there thing at the time. I believe it was during the VT game where everyone was celebrating and he looked like we were down 30, f*ck this type of attitude.

Advertisement
Going to be 28 in Tallahassee by Tuesday. Brrrr. Thought with Global Warming wouldn't freeze in North Florida.

With Dugans gone - Mullins - not playing anywhere now(?) intrigues for sure. If Dugans was just (reportedly) playing favorites and gave him almost zero PT because of "badboy" issues, maybe he can get one of Diaz' TNM "clean slates". He did NOT leave the UM program voluntarily.

And let the kid enjoy some sun!

Advertisement
Back