Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah he has to be talking about dugans considering he controls receiver rotation. Not a good look to be on twitter talking like that

Thankfully he deleted it quick.... never a good look to be crying on twitter after the programs biggest win in years.

Advertisement
Yep he is wilding right now..Really surprised by this from him. Comes off as selfish and someone who is not about the team.

mullins..jpg

mullins 2.jpg

“It’s crazy this man can’t give me any reason why he isn’t playing me” - for those who missed it.

Advertisement
Undefeated and he’s worrying about himself. Probably because you’re not as good the top 3.... **** you might be 6th on the depth chart behind Richards, Thomas, Berrios, Langham, and Harley. There’s a reason for that....

Dionte you are not playing because just about every receiver on the roster is better than you.

Hey there, Donk. Lemme yell you how you're doing your job wrong.....minutes after the program's biggest win in over a decade.

He's lucky Dugans didn't tell him to leave.....the program.

Hopefully this was a one-off by a kid itching to contribute but I highly doubt it's something Rick has any patience for.

Advertisement
I would bet he won't be with the team next year... no way they need that type of negative energy when this squad is building something great with each other.. add in the incoming class...

How about you catch the dam ball.

I am ok if we dont see this kid the rest of the season. DJ says hello

DM...Rutgers is on line 1 for you

Undefeated and he’s worrying about himself. Probably because you’re not as good the top 3.... **** you might be 6th on the depth chart behind Richards, Thomas, Berrios, Langham, and Harley. There’s a reason for that....

because he and cager are not really 4 star talent. there are 5 wr's who deserve to play over mullins. that's it. dont like it, step up or transfer.

Advertisement
Smh....he’ll be on the bench next to Cager. Have no idea why guys think going on social media is the way to get your point across.

He will be suspended soon. Very bad look. And he has been in the game, balls flying through his hands.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well if you and Cager caught the ******* ball you might get more shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back