Dionte Mullins...Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude is just really out here hating now. I get it you wanted more PT. But to hate on your old team because they are winning is lame.

[TWEET]929892112405008385[/TWEET]

31 pages on some loser who quit on his teammates and coaches?
Wow, add this as one of the "8th wonders" of the world.

Advertisement
WTF does that tweet mean anyway?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Took me a minute to understand it as well. But Dionte is liking tweets where people are talking negative about UM. Such as the tweet above.

didnt it seem like dugans was purposely putting in wr who have been sitting all year to kinda rub it in mullins' face? like cager and dayall. kinda like, "see you get to play if you buy in. this couldve been you dionte"

didnt it seem like dugans was purposely putting in wr who have been sitting all year to kinda rub it in mullins' face? like cager and dayall. kinda like, "see you get to play if you buy in. this couldve been you dionte"

I think at this point he doesn't even remember who Mullins is and never will.

Advertisement
His family steady out here **** talking. Mfers!

[TWEET]931976388747382786[/TWEET]

Advertisement
It's like his family doesn't want him to succeed. Dionte's family probably destroyed his career.

Advertisement
Him and his whole family are straight bottom of the barrel garbage.

As much as UM did to get him in and work with him.

This is a perfect example of why character counts.

This kid and his garbage family were a disease that had to be removed. I’m certain with their atttude of entitlement and lack of accountability DM has a lifetime of failure ahead of him. Sad. Of course, it will always be someone else’s fault.

It's like his family doesn't want him to succeed. Dionte's family probably destroyed his career.

This is the sad reality. His family has probably done a lot of good for him over the years, but they are costing him dearly right now. Even with how things went at Miami he could've gotten on somewhere else. Now he's going to be seen as a problem and treated like a pariah.

It's also why I appreciate and admire Choc even if he doesn't do anything meaningful at Miami. That kid is going to graduate with a degree from a prestigious private university after barely qualifying out of high school. He may not love it, but I've not seen a peep from him about feeling slighted or angry because a true freshman is getting carries over him

His family steady out here **** talking. Mfers!

[TWEET]931976388747382786[/TWEET]

Yeah.....Richt can't coach.

Responsible for FSU's dominance in the 90's leading to two national titles and a Heisman trophy winner (takes a minute to recover typing from that).

Won an average on 10 games a season while at Georgia, which includes 2 conference titles.

Currently riding a 15-game winning streak at Miami which is the longest in the nation. Ended Miami's decade-long bowl drought last year by waxing WVU. In his 2nd year, won the Coastal division title which had not yet been done since joining the ACC. Has the #2 /#3 ranked team in the nation.

Yeah, the Mullins family is just plain dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back